National Health Agency – NHA Internship Program – 2018
Life Science & Biotechnology Candidates looking for Internship in life science, Biotech Internship, Summer Internships, short term internships, Biotech summer internships, Internships 2018, Life science internship Quality Assurance internships, Hospital Network Management internship can apply for this exclusive National Health Agency – NHA Internship Program – 2018. Details for the internship are given below :
Process and Guidelines from National Health Agency of Interns for Involvement.
The NHA- Internship Programme (NHA-IP) attempts to give an exceptional chance for students currently pursuing undergraduate/graduate/post graduate levels, or are research pupils registered in recognized institutions/universities of both India and overseas. All these interns will, during their livelihood, gain exposure to several aspects of the execution of PMRSSM like country coordination, internal management, Health Financing studies, Public Health Systems Management and other verticals of the NHA in an early point in their careers. Those That Are interested in participating in the programme might apply as per the guidelines under.
Qualification Required : Candidates pursuing undergraduate/graduate/post graduate degrees, or candidates who are research scholars enrolled in recognized institutions/universities of India as well as abroad.
Duration of internship is at least 6 weeks but not exceeding 3 months. Interns who do not complete the requisite period will not be issued a certificate.
On successful completion of the internship certificate shall be issued by the Additional/Deputy CEO after commendation by the concerned Executive Director of the Division.
Internship posts shall be available throughout the year based on the requirements of the NHA.
Logistics and Support
The interns shall be required to have their own laptops. NHA shall provide them working space, internet connectivity and other office area conveniences.
Procedure for Applicants
1. Interested applicants shall apply online through Online application link which is open from 20th to the last date of every month. The link shall remain inactive during other days.
2. Interns must clearly indicate their 3 areas of interest from the list given in Annexure 1
3. Candidates are eligible to apply only once during a single financial year.
4. After selection at the time of joining, the candidate will have to produce a letter from the head of her/his institution indicating their status in the institution and No objection letter for allowing student to undergo the internship.
Procedure for Selection
- Respective divisions, CEO/Addl/Deputy CEO Office will be responsible to scrutinize the application received. Based on the preferences given by the interns and assessment of best fit based on the background and history of the candidates, the respective divisions will select the interns.
2. Each branch under an ED will keep at most 3 interns at a specified time. Moreover, the CEO and the Deputy CEO will keep 2 interns each under their own offices. Following selection, the concerned officer(ED or greater ) will send the supply of internship straight to the chosen candidate under intimation to the Administration Division. If there’s a requirement for much more interns with a branch, a petition shall be made to the CEO for approval.
3. Based upon the Amount of applications received against a Specific domain, the Respective branches reserves the right to correct up the eligibility standards in addition to limit the amount of applicants called for a specific period and also to determine the examination procedure .
4. Heads of Division (CEO, Addl/Dy CEO, EDs) of concerned areas will be responsible for making sure that the work programme and output mutually agreed upon together with the Intern is satisfactorily completed. Interns will probably be responsible for submitting an End of Internship Report into the worried reporting officer for their experiences.
5. All the interns shall present a showcase of their work done infront of key people of NHA in an internship seminar which is conducted every 3 months overseen by the Administration Division.
6. Reporting officer will be maintaining attendance records and details of work by the interns.
7. Conduct of interns and access to sensitive data shall be regulated by the respective Reporting Officers.
8.The selection process ought to be run in the 1st to the 5th of each month in the event of present requirement.
Candidates should be below 30 years of age as on 1st July of the year of advertisement
Areas of Internship
1. Procedure Pricing and Costing
2. Quality Assurance
3. Hospital Network Management
4. State Mission Coordination
5. Grievance Management, Capacity Building and IEC
6. IT Platform Management
7. Evaluation Studies
8. Data Analytics
9. HR Management
10. Legal Management
11. CEO Office
12. Addl. CEO Office
Last Date to Apply : 30th May 2018