MSc Microbiology & Botany Research Fellow Post Vacant @ NBAIR
M. Sc in Botany/Zoology/Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply and attend the walk-in interview at ICAR-NBAIR. ICAR-NBAIR Bengaluru is hiring for research vacancies. NBAIR Jobs for MSc life sciences candidates. ICAR- National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources Recruitment 2018. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
Project Title : “Wide use of the Foldscope as a research tool”
Principal Investigator : Dr. P. Sreerama Kumar
Emoluments (Fixed) per month : Rs 25,000/- p.m. (Consolidated) + 30% HRA
Essential Qualification: M. Sc in Botany/Microbiology/Zoology with NET qualification.
Desirable Qualification: Field experience in identification of mites and/or plant pathogens, insect pests.
How to Apply:
The qualified candidates may appear for its walk-in-interview on 31st May 2018 at 10:30 AM and their complete bio-data from the Application format supplied in pages 3-4. Those candidates who want to send advance copy, can send it at the address given below on or before 28th May 2018.
- Don’t send your original certificates together with application.
- Don’t send soft copy of application by Email
- No call letters will be issued. Applicants will be expected to be present in the interview place on the stated date and half an hour prior to the scheduled time.
- Late arrival (Following 10:00 AM) of candidates to the interview will be Regarded as ABSENT
- Applicants with Minimal eligibility alone Have to ship application/appear for meeting
- The applicant should submit attested copies of certificates together with application along with a short of research work done vis-a-vis publications in peer reviewed journals throughout post graduation & current employment and two passport size photos. Applicant should bring with them original records in the time of interview for confirmation.
- All qualified candidates are asked to be present 30 minutes prior to schedule time about the date of inteiview to get necessaries formalities.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview. Interview will be held on 31st May 2018.
Dr. P. Sreerama Kumar,
Principal Scientist & PI
ICAR – National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Post Bag No. 2491, H. A. Farm Post, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore 560 024
- Application Deadline – 28th May, 2018.
- Date of Interview – 31st May, 2018.
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR- National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore 560 024.
Editor’s Note: msc job, msc botany jobs, msc research jobs, nbair jobs, nbair careers, nbair current openings, nbair career, nbair bengaluru jobs, bengaluru jobs, bangalore jobs, msc jobs, microbiology jobs, msc botany jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and subscribe to it.