MSc Biotech & Life Sciences RA Post Vacant @ Novo Nordisk
Post graduate Life Sciences and biotechnology candidates are eligible to apply online for a RA Senior Associate (Publishing) position that is available at Novo Nordisk, which is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with a great growth potential. Do you want to be part of this? Check details below:
Job Title : RA Senior Associate (Publishing)
Location : Bangalore
About the department:
You may join the Regulatory Affairs Operations function consisting of 59 colleagues, split in 3 (Three) departments. The position is based at the department for Submission Management (Regulatory Publishing). We have a wide range of stakeholders within development, QA, Clinical operations, Non-clinical surgeries, Medical, Marketing, merchandise supply in addition to Regulatory Affairs within our Head Quarters at Denmark & Affiliates across the globe. Our main activities are to provide Regulatory publishing support for submitting dossier in eCTD/NeeS/National/Health Authority Mandated format using software. This will guarantee Registration of New Drug/maintain the Regulatory licences for the approved product, based on current regulations and laws concerning medicinal product for human use and to get the innovative product marketed worldwide for the sake of individual.
- As RA Senior Associate your primary focus is to be certain that the department can encourage the development, registration and maintenance of our product worldwide.
- Your task will be focused on compiling & extending support for New registration dossier in in eCTD/NeeS/paper/ICH recomended/National format. We hope you to have good working experience with eCTD software or some other Regulatory dossier publishing software. In addition, we expect you to have great understanding of solving validation mistake & trouble shooting publishing problems. Hands on experince in Adobe Acrobat.
- Our organisation is dynamic, with change management being an integral part of our everyday life.
- Additionally there’s a continuous focus on optimizing our working procedures, and you’ll be involved in cross functional projects and advancement initiatives within and beyond the RA organisation, as well as collaboration with advancement, medical, advertising, product supply and quality assurance departments in addition to Regulatory professionals from Affiliates across the globe.
- We expect you to have a Post graduate education within the healthcare area (e.g. Master of Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Medicinal Chemistry, Life sciences) and experience in dealing with regulatory affairs for over 3-5 years (preferred job expertise in handling eCTD/NeeS/National format dossier using software).
- As a person who you thrive in busy surroundings and you also bring a can-do spirit and a healthy common sense and a sense of humor to your work — even when the stress is on.
- You are a solid team player, but you enjoy working independently. Furthermore you are well organized and a fantastic planner.
- You’re a skilled communicator, who’s in a position to collaborate with a great deal of stakeholders and comfortable using your fluent spoken and written English on a daily basis.
- Last, you have a flair for IT systems and experience with MS Office.
Contact : For further information, please contact Surajit Roy on +91 80 39988629
Deadline: 30 May 2018
Editor’s Note: For more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.