MSc Bioinformatics Sr. Research Fellow Post @ ICAR-IASRI
MSc Bioinformatics candidates walk-in for a Senior Research Fellow position at ICAR-IASRI. ICAR-IASRI is hiring for srf position. MSc bioinformatics candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in at ICAR-IASRI for a SRF position. SRF post for msc candidates. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position : Senior Research Fellow
Name of Project : Phenomics of Moisture Deficit Stress Tolerance and Nitrogen Use
Efficiency in Rice and WheatPhase II
Emoluments fixed per month :
- For 1st and 2nd Year: Rs:25,000/- + HRA and
- For 3rd Year: Rs:28000/- per month + HRA
Essential Qualifications :
Master’s in Bioinformatics or equivalent with four years or five years
of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having Master’s degree in basic sciences with three
years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualification.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates satisfying the above qualifications are encouraged to appear for Walk-in-interview On the time and date as stated above in Room No. 207, Training Cum Administrative Block at ICAR-IASRI, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 along with filled in application form with one passport size photo and self attested photocopies of The certificates/documents and declaration form (according to the format annexed). Each of the original Case may be) have to be generated at the time of interview in either original or provisional, Without these certifications, applicants wouldn’t be permitted for interview. Candidates should Submit one legitimate ID proof at the time of selection.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- Date of Interview – 29.05.2018
- Time of Interview – 10.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-IASRI, New Delhi.
Editor’s Note : msc jobs, bioinformatics jobs, bioinformatics jobs, msc jobs, icar-iasri jobs, icar jobs, iasri jobs, new delhi jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.