JRF/SRF/PA Biosciences Post Vacant @ IISER Pune
MSc Genetics, Zoology, Biotechnology & Biochemistry candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for JRF/SRF/PA Position. MSc Biosciences candidates are encouraged to apply for research positions at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is recruiting msc for research vacancies as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Title : Project Assistant (PA) / Project Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Code : 30816244
Name of Project : “Spatiotemporal organization of oncogenes and cancer associated genes in models of cancer initiation and progression”
Appointment : Up to August 05, 2019
Age Limit as on application deadline :
1) PA/JRF: Not more than 28 years as on last date.
2) SRF: Not more than 32 years as on last date.
Consolidated emoluments p.m. :
1) PA – Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA
2) JRF – Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA based on valid CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard.
3) SRF – Rs. 28,000/- + 30% HRA for candidates having 2 years research experience & qualified CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard.
- Essential : MSc in Biochemistry, Genetics, Zoology, Biotechnology with 1st class or equivalent.
- Desirable : Preference will be given to Candidates having minimum 2 years of research experience in handling molecular biology techniques such as cloning, PCR, basic bioinformatics, mammalian cell structure, with CSIR-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants should send the application by email in the format Accessible below this ad by email (convert to PDF Format) addressed to Bio_app@iiserpune.ac.in before or on June 05, 2018. Please say “Project
Assistant (PA) / Project Fellow (JRF) / Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Project
Code: 30816244” at the subject line of this email.
- List of shortlisted applicants for interview / selection procedure with details of date, time, Place will be published on the institute site beneath this advertising and applicants Will be advised by email only.
- The print out of this application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant Together with current passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and Additional reviews in support of age, qualifications, experience etc. will be gathered at the Period of selection procedure. Applicant must bring all of the original certificates at the time of Selection procedure for the purpose of affirmation, along with a single set of photocopies.
Deadline: June 05, 2018
Editor’s Note: Heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? It is a free subscription service that you can sign up for just once. For more on msc genetics jobs, msc jobs, msc iiser pune, iiser pune msc, biotechnology jobs, iiser pune careers. Check Biotecnika.