Jr. Research Fellow for MSc Biosciences Candidates @ ICAR-IARI
MSc Genetics and Plant Breeding, Life Sciences candidates walk-in for a Junior Research Fellow position at ICAR-IARI. ICAR-IARI is hiring for JRF position. MSc biosciences candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in at ICAR-IARI for a JRF position. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position : JRF (1 position)
Project Name : “Improvement in popular water-use efficient sharbati wheat varieties of
Central Zone for terminal heat tolerance and lodging resistance through induced
Consolidated Emoluments fixed per month : Rs. 25000/- + admissible HRA
- Essential : Master degree in Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/Ag. Botany/Life Sciences.
- Desirable : Experience of working with Field crops; and basic computer skills.
How to Apply:
- The interview of qualified candidates will be held in accordance with schedule given above.
- The candidate will have to compulsorily bring the full application form (according to the format annexed), All of the original Certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certification, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either initial or provisional and one pair of the self-attested photocopies of all the required certificate from matriculation onwards along with an attested copy of recent passport size photograph glued onto the program type, Proof of knowledge and books also need to be submitted.
- No TA/DA will be compensated for attending the interview.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview : 11th June, 2018 at 11:00 AM and ICAR-IARI, Regional Station, Indore-452 001.
Editor’s Note : bsc jobs, zoology jobs, life sciences jobs, bsc life sciences jobs, icar-iari jobs, icar jobs, iari jobs, biosciences jobs at ICAR-IARI, new delhi jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more such job opportunities and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.