Freshers Scientist Post Vacant for Cell Biology @ Thermo Fisher
MSc & PhD biosciences candidates with experience in cell biology are encouraged to apply online for a Scientist position that is vacant at Thermo Fisher Scientific. Thermo Fisher hiring for Scientist vacancy as per the details posted below:
Job Title : Scientist II
Job ID : 67660BR
Location : India – Bangalore
Role & Responsibilities
Thermo Fisher Scientific is recruiting a Scientist who can foster innovation and improve customer outcomes through development and validation of cell culture workflows, reagents, and consumables.
- Perform cell culture activities and laboratory techniques including aseptic expansion of immortalized cell lines, handling of primary cells and immortal cells
- Regular analysis of cell culture samples, including microscopy, gene expression analysis, Western blot/ELISA, and other related tests
- Initiate, plan, and execute scientific research with emphasis on cell culture techniques
- Prepare customer-facing documents, which include scientific writing and publication-quality images and figures.
- Keep thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic notebooks
- Responsible for data integrity, accuracy, and analysis.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of current and/or new products.
Education & Experience levels:
- Applicants should have a strong background in Cell Biology and a Master’s degree with 5+ years of relevant academic or industry experience or a Ph.D. with 0-2 years of experience.
Nature of experience:
- Should have a clear understanding of basics of cell biology, protein biology, and molecular biology
- Experience in primary and/or stem cell work will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have a record of publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- GLP, GMP or any other certification in laboratory practices and EHS certification will be considered as a bonus
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail are critical
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and mentor junior scientists
- Demonstrated ability to create publication-quality documents
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
Editor’s Note:thermo fisher jobs, thermo fisher india careers, thermo fisher scientific india jobs, thermo fisher current openings, bsc jobs, msc jobs, cell biology jobs, immunology jobs, msc immunology jobs, check out the free Newsletter we have and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.