Freshers Job : Research Associate (Microbial Testing) @ Baxter
Freshers jobs for msc and bsc microbiology candidates at Baxter. Baxter is hiring freshers bsc and msc candidates with biosciences candidates at Baxter. Baxter is recruiting msc and bsc freshers candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Research Associate III, Microbial Testing
Req #: 180009E3_en
Location: Bangalore, KA IN
Job Category: Research and Development
This position leads the Sterility Assurance Microbiology Team in the qualification of sterilization procedures, in the performance of microbiological testing and also at the creation of microbial control programs
- Develops design plans or research projects, which can be non-routine in regions of expertise to deal with particular technical demands of a project.
- Studies, recommendations and designs reflect effect by and to related areas.
- Shows a good comprehension of theories/practices used by other areas beyond the principal field of experience.
Essential Duties and Obligations:
- Contribute to technical feasibility investigation of complicated research and design theories.
- Evaluate outcomes relative to product requirements, definitions and/or program objectives.
- Independently plan and implement a collection of technical or design jobs which might not be well-defined, have numerous factors, and need complex techniques within negotiated deadlines.
- Play an integral role in the analysis, selection and adaptation of different methods, which accomplish company objectives like quality and cycle-time.
- May provide oversight and training to people within the field. Routinely offer ideas and support to staff members regarding unique issues.
- Devise new approaches to complex issues through adaptations and modifications of conventional technical fundamentals. Contain new procedures and technologies for enhancing new or existing products/processes.
- Maintain current understanding of applicable QSRs and other regulatory requirements associated with R&D (product development, design and security) to guarantee compliance in most research, information collection and reporting actions.
- Create budgets and action schedules of restricted extent.
- Create an in-depth wisdom and comprehension of GxP and relevant laws and advice.
- Keep focus on fulfilling both internal and external customer expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years’ experience or 3-5 years’ experience with Masters and 0-3 years’ experience with PhD.
- Demonstrated proficiency in microbiological elements of at least one of sterilization technologies such as moist heat, aseptic processing, radiation or ethylene oxide; the growth of comprehensive environmental monitoring and management applications and/or the operation of sterility assurance connected microbiological testing methods.
- Have relevant laboratory/technical, writing, and computer skills.
- Ability to organize and convey complicated information that engages the viewer.
- Use a logical, systematic approach in separately solving problems, creating alternatives, and making recommendations.
- Ability to make decisions when provided with restricted details.
- Contribute to efforts past particular range of duties to guarantee project milestones are met.
- Capability to articulate client wants and integrate into work merchandise.
- Capability to effectively mentor junior level partners.
- Ability to make routine decisions individually.
- Capability to design experiments and draw significant conclusions from laboratory data.
Editor’s Note: bsc jobs, msc jobs, freshers jobs, baxter jobs, baxter careers, baxter recruitment, baxter current jobs, baxter job openings, check out all of the similar job opportunities only on Biotecnika – via our Newsletter.