Biosciences Trainee Posts @ National Council of Science Museums
Freshers biosciences trainee posts at National Council of Science Museums. National Council of Science Museums is hiring biosciences candidates for trainee vacancies. NCSM jobs biosciences candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Trainee Education
No. of Posts: 03
Stipend: Rs. 11000/- p.m.
Qualifications and experience required :
Qualification : Fresh Science Graduates passed with Biosciences from a recognized university.
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates who possesses the requisite qualifications mentioned above can walk-in for an on-the spot Aptitude Test/Trade Test/Communication Skill Test on the date mentioned below in the auditorium room of the Centre.
- Interested applicants have to report at the address below by 9.00 A.M sharp for verification of documents. Candidates are required to apply on prescribed form which is linked below, giving full details of educational qualification, etc. along with attested/self attested copies of their testimonials.
- Candidates are also required to bring their certificates/ testimonials in original for verification and Pen, Pencil, Eraser, etc. at the time of Test. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the Aptitude Test /Trade Test.
- No interim enquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 26.05.2018 at 11.00 a.m. at KPSC, Kurukshetra
Editor’s Note: National Council of Science Museums jobs, trainee jobs at ncsm, national council of science museums jobs 2018, biosciences trainee jobs 2018. Check out Biotecnika Times Newsletter – it is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once.