PhD Life Sciences & Botany Research Post @ ICAR-NRCO
PhD life sciences and botany research associate post at ICAR-NRCO. ICAR-NRCO recruiting phd candidates for research positions. Research associate post for phd candidates with background in life sciences and botany. Check out all of the walk-in details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Research Associate
No. of Posts : 1
Project Title : “Himalayan Research Fellowshijl Scheme of National Mission on Himalayan tudies” NMHS
Emoluments: Rs. 36,000/- per, month + HRA
- Essential – PhD in Life science / with specialization in environment monitoring and assessment / ecology/ botany / agriculture botany/ economic botany / plant genetic resources / plant taxonomy / ethno botany
- Desirable – Experience of working in Orchid
- The position is purely on contractual basis and is co-terminus with the scheme /project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of projectThe selected candidate is liable to be posted at ICAR-NRC for Orchids either at Pakyong or Darjeeling.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- Interested candidates may attend Walk-In Interview on the dates as indicated against each discipline along with the following documents. Original Certificates, Bio-Data indicating name, date of birth, Full Present and Permanent Address with Telephone / Mobile No. and e-mail address. Category : General/SC/ST/OBC. Qualification details with percentage of marks from matriculation / high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first). previous experience , if any, brief note on research works carried out during post graduation / graduation self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application , signature with date and place.
- One set of attested copies of their certificates with one passport size photograph.
- ‘No objection certificate’ from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of interview in case they are already employed.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Pakyong is situated 32 km away from Gangtok and taxis are regularly available from taxi stand, Gangtok
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature
- The decision of the Director, ICAR-NRC for Orchids, Pakyong, Sikkim would be final and binding in all aspects
- Date of Interview – 25th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 11.00 am
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-NRC for Orchids, Pakyong, Sikkim- 737106
Editor’s Note: phd jobs, phd botany jobs, phd life sciences jobs, life sciences jobs, botany jobs, icar-nrco jobs, nrco jobs, check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.