Part Time Aptitude Teacher / Trainer Job Vacancy at Biotecnika
Biotecnika is looking for Experienced Aptitude teachers / Aptitude Trainers who can train & Teach our students in an innovative way on how to crack Aptitude questions that comes in all Bio-Entrance Exams. This is a part time job profile. Candidates who can take up Online classes or can come & teach at our center’s across Banaglore, Chennai, Noida, Kolkata, Pune can apply. Experienced Aptitude teachers who can teach online will be preferred.
Name of the Position : General Aptitude trainer for CSIR NET, GATE, ICMR, DBT exams
Location : Online
Salary Range : Best in the industry + Additional Bonus & Incentives.
Job Description :
- We are looking for freelance aptitude Trainers to impact quality aptitude training
- Taking classes at BioTecNika for General Aptitude and reasoning part
- Taking doubt classes for students
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, and Test
- Papers & Daily Practice Worksheets etc.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political & transparent atmosphere in the organization.
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new & revised books on the subject.
- Recording & Uploading daily classes conducted by you to BioTecNika servers using specialized software
- Participate & contribute to all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office.
Why Work at BioTecNika?
If you are looking for a long-term stable career in BT industry and want to rub shoulders with the biggest names in Biotech, then BioTecNika should be your destination. A Company Supported by Biotech veterans & Venture Capitalists, Biotecnika has a long way to go and we are looking for you.
If you do not like processes, hate pyramid type organizations; love creativity, innovation, and fun at work; you will love it here. You will find a very flexible work environment, which treats people like human beings.
You will be challenged at the levels of responsibilities that you end up managing at the workplace. We have a penchant for drawing talented folks from all kinds of places.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- You should be M.Sc / M.Tech / Ph.D with sound knowledge in solving aptitude questions
- Experienced Candidates will be preferred.
- Team Worker
- Extra Ordinary Management Skills
- You should be a passionate teacher who is looking forward to innovating and teach with latest e-learning tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Passion for work and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
Last Date to Apply : 30th April 2018