MSc & PhD Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology Post @ Merck KGaA
PhD & MSc Biology, Microbiology and Biochemistry candidates are encouraged to apply online at Merck KGaA. PhD & MSc Jobs at Merck KGaA. Research job vacancies are available at Merck KGaA. Merck KGaA Recruitment. Check out details on the job at Biotecnika given below:
Name of the Position : Specialist Technical Service – Bio Monitoring
Requisition ID : 174064
Location : India – Karnataka – SBS
Purpose of the Position : The Sales support/Technical support engineer manages on a daily basis product and application inquiries to support sales directly or indirectly and ensures these are treated with the level of reactivity according to the needs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide scientific responses to the LSC questions and solutions to customers’ research problems by utilizing scientific knowledge and available resources, consulting with more experienced scientists when necessary.
- To maintain the image of Merck as a source of scientific information, to function as a leader in Life Science and High Technology, and to promote our obsession with service.
- Enhance our product information databases by documenting technical information from customer interactions.
- Recommend products based on customer needs and research interests.
- Compliant Management- Act as a customer advocate and ensure that customer complaints are understood, recorded in the quality system and ensure a good advancement of the complaint process and a high quality analysis and customer response
- Document errors and information the responsible department for changes in company electronic and printed publications.
- Document all customer interactions and requests for new products.
- Contribute to company/department operations and process improvement efforts.
- Recommend and participate in process improvement studies.
- Actively participate on intra- and inter-departmental teams as assigned.
- Miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned.
- Exemplary attendance and adherence to schedule.
Education: PhD, Master degree in Biology, Biochemistry or in other Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Analytics, Pharmacist; Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc
- 3-5 years in R&D/ Technical services of life science or chemical industry.
- Should have good knowledge in regulatory questions for sterility and bioburden testing within the major Pharmacopeias All: If possible to look for minimum level of PhD
- Previous work experience should be from a fast-paced, changing and growing organization either as
- Lab QC Microbiology, food & Beverage production or pharma Industry production
- Culture media / Sterility Testing / Filtration / Environmental Monitoring / Regulatory
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician.
- Technical support, Salesman of microbiology at competition (B-D, Biomerieux, 3M, etc).
- Experienced professionals in Food production, Pharmaceutical Production; Microbiology QC Lab, Food Safety science; Life science specialist from R&D area, academy experience
- QC in Pharma or F&B
- Lab, QA/QC, Life Science Specialist or R&D Lab technician; Technician, specialist in quality control/assurance in food, beverage or pharma laboratory
- Laboratory analyst or Lab supervisor.
- Technical skills
- Solve queries on time with content in your response that allows us to resolve the claims of our clients. Ability to present solutions in friendly-user language
- Agility, good communication, teamwork, innovative, listening, responsibility and engagement
- ability to transfer knowledge, knowledgeable, leadership, empowerment, result oriented, Team working spirit
- Highly Analytical mind. Proactive. Courious.
- Manage time efficiently
- Analytical & problem solving ability.
- Customer centric orientation
- Knowledge of ISO preferred
- Lab QC Microbiology, food & Beverage production, Pharma and food testing, QC/QA.
- Pharma/ F&B microbiology testing, Food Safety, RT PCR, sterily testing, water testing, environmental testing.
- In process testing, Bioburden Testing, Enviromental Monitoring, ID Pathogens and Sterility Test.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understand the basics and needs of good communication in the process.
- Advanced in Interpersonal skills, Problem solving, Planning & execution.
- Proficient in Customer orientation, Business acumen and Leading change.
Editor’s Note: PhD Biochemistry Job Vacancy at Merck KGaA. MSc biology jobs, phd biochemistry jobs, msc microbiology jobs, msc jobs, Merck KGaA jobs, Merck KGaA careers, job opportunities at Merck KGaA. Check out all of the Biotecnika social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. You can also subscribe to the Newsletter which is free.