MSc Jr. Research Fellow Post @ ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute
MSc. Life Science/Agricultural Science /Biotechnology/ BiochemistryMolecular biology/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Bioinformatics candidates at ICAR-SBI. ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute jobs for msc candidates with the relevant experience, then check out the details of the position posted below and attend the walk-in that has been scheduled:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No. Of Posts : 01
Project Title : “SUB-CELLULAR TARGETTING OF INVERTASE INHIBITORY PROTEINS: A NOVEL APPROACH TO ENHANCE SUCROSE YIELD IN SUGARCANE”
Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- +16% HRA per month
Age : 30 years for men & 35 years for women. The age limits are relaxable for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India norms.
Essential Qualifications :
MSc.(Life Science/Agricultural Science /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Physiology/Molecular biology/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Bioinformatics) or Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET/GATE qualification.
M.Tech (Life Science /Agricultural Science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Physiology/Molecular Biology/Genetics) NET/GATE is not essential for applicants with M.Tech degree holders.
Research Qualifications : Research experience in plant molecular biology and genetic transformation.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), original certificates, one set of photocopies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, incase he / she is in employment else where.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
- A Written test will be conducted.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- The selected candidate will be working on whole time basis and will not be allowed to register himself/herself for any academic programme viz.Ph.D. etc.
- Date of Interview – 23.04.2018
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7
Editor’s Note: botany jobs, msc botany jobs, icar – sugarcane breeding institute jobs, icar-sbi, sugarcane research jobs, msc jobs, life sciences jobs, basic sciences jobs, Biotecnika – India’s Largest Biosciences portal has a free subscription service called the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a available for all by means of signing up for it just once with your email ID.