MSc Food Technology Recruitment – Project Post Vacant @ CSIR-CFTRI
MSc food tech candidates walk-in at CFTRI. CSIR-CFTRI is recruiting for project vacancy – msc candidates are eligible for the walk-in. CFTRI Job, CSIR-CFTRI – Central Food Technological Research Institute Mysuru recruiting for the research job, as Per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Project Assistant Level II
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : “Processing of Strawberry preserve with frozen fruit for improved quality characteristics in an automated set up” (SSP-0240).
Emoluments : Rs.12,000/-(Rupees Twelve Thousand) consolidated per month.
Essential Qualifications: First class M.Sc. in Food Science/Food Technology or equivalent degree with good academic records.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 06.04.2018 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project ((SSP-0240) for a maximum period of one year and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Dr. Vijayanand P, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Fruit and Vegetable Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore, on 06.04.2018 at 11.00 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date of Interview – 06.04.2018
- Time of Interview – 11.00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Fruit and Vegetable Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
Editor’s Note: csir jobs, cftri jobs, csir-cftri jobs, mysuru jobs, cftri mysuru jobs, msc biotech jobs, msc biochem jobs, molecular jobs, msc jobs, msc life sciences jobs, csir-cftri mysuru jobs. Check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. Please subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.