Life Sciences Project Post @ Central University of Tamil Nadu
MSc life sciences candidates can walk-in for project position at Central University of Tamil Nadu. Central University of Tamil Nadu is recruiting msc life sciences candidates for Project Assistant vacancy. Central University of Tamil Nadu research position for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position : Project Assistant
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : Vector Surveillance in Lakshadweep Islands
Project Duration : For five months
Monthly Emoluments without HRA : 31000-/- pm
Age Limit : 30
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc., in Zoology/Animal Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Public
Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge in Vector Biology, Working Experience in
Mosquito Related Projects.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility qualifications are strongly
encouraged to appear for a walk-in interview, the details of which are given below.
The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum
vitae (CV) along with valid photographic identity card and passport size photograph.
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and
mark sheets (10th class onwards).
- Original and one attested photocopy of GATE score card and/or UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result.
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to
bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send the completed application (hard copy either by registered / speed post /courier) along with necessary enclosures
(Attested copies of certificates) in the prescribed format on or before 15th April
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated by email.
- Candidates should appear for interview along with their original certificates and other relevant documents.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final
- The application form can be downloaded from http://cutn.ac.in/careers/
For Further Details And Clarification Please Contact:
Dr Jayalakshmi Krishnan- (Principal Investigator –ICMR Project)
Assistant Professor, Department of Life Sciences
Coordinator, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Thiruvarur 610 101, Tamil Nadu
[email protected]; [email protected]
- Date of Interview – 30th April 2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Life Sciences, CLCII, Conference Hall, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
Editor’s Note: Biotecnika Times Newsletter – Have you heard of it? Subscribed to it as of yet? Make sure you do, so that you don’t miss out on any awesome opportunities. central university of tamil nadu jobs, central university of tamil nadu job openings, central university of tamil nadu current jobs, central university of tamil nadu careers, central university of tamil nadu msc jobs, life sciences jobs.