ICMR-RMRC, Bhubaneswar Research Fellow Post Vacant for MSc Candidates
ICMR-RMRC is recruiting msc biological sciences and msc life scienes candidates for research fellow vacancy. Msc life sciences research jobs. MSc biological sciences research assistant position at ICMR-RMRC. Research Fellow vacancy for msc life sciences and biological sciences candidates at ICMR-RMRC. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position : Jr. Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project : “Assessment of antimicrobial potentialities of Quisqualis indica L. against human pathogenic micro-organisms”
Age : Age no bar
Consolidated Salary : Rs.25,000/- per month+ HRA
- Essential : Post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification
Graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification
Post graduate degree in Professional course.
- Desirable : Research/ Working experience in phytochemistry, Bacteriology clinical
microbiology & plant extracts.
How to Apply:
Terms & Conditions:
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules & ICMR norms.
- Qualification & Experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Consolidated salary of the post may vary from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid and candidate may have to arrange transport/accommodation themselves for written test/skill test/ interview.
- Director, RMRC, Bhubaneswar reserves rights to consider or reject any/or all application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Appointment on project is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and the candidate will not have any right to claim for any regular employment at ICMR-RMRC.
- Leave shall be as per the institutional policy for project staff.
- The number of vacancies may vary according to the requirement at later stage.
- Similar post, if any, arises in future, may be filled up from the selected panel list up to one year from the date of interview.
- Candidates serving in Govt. /Public sectors undertaking should produce a No Objection Certificate from their employer at the time of Interview, in absence of which their candidature cannot be considered.
- The candidates shall be required to appear the interview at their own cost.
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the walk-in-interview along with the attached duly filled in prescribed format and photocopies of the documents/ certificates, CV along with a passport size photograph at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023 on above mentioned date. Applicant should report to the centre at 10.00 AM on 27.04.2018 for scrutiny and
verification of original documents. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for the written test/skill test/interview.
- Date of Interview – 27.04.2018
- Time of Interview – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Regional Medical Research Centre(ICMR), Chandrasekharpur ( Near Nalco Square) Bhubaneswar-751023 .
Editor’s Note: icrm rmrc jobs, rmrc jobs, icmr jobs, icmr rmrc vacancies, msc life sciences jobs, mscjobs, biological sciences jobs, msc job, research fellow jobs. Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – which is free of cost and also follow us on all of our social media.