Govt Job Recruitment @ THSTI With Salary of Rs. 1.8 Lakh p.m.
High paying government teaching career opportunity at THSTI. THSTI offering salary of up to Rs. 1.8 Lakh for faculty positions. Life sciences, biotech candidates with the relevant experience and publications check THSTI for the rolling recruitment for faculty positions that you can apply online for, check details below:
This job expires in :
THSTI is a society shaped by a galaxy of top science administrators, registered with the Registrar of Societies, Govt. of NCT, Delhi. THSTI addressed public health problems of national priority via different niche research centres. One of those, six intramural centres with interdisciplinary attention, two extramural centres and a single partnership centre are working currently to satisfy its aims of the modern translational research.
To fortify its research and teaching program, THSTI is keen to consider applications from applicants with proven excellence in their area of research for faculty positions. If your track record shows that you possess the requisite intellect, technical abilities, commitment and capacity to operate in the region of translational research, please do apply to us.
(d) Appointments will be provided in these levels depending upon experience and the quality of related and scientific achievements.
Terms and Conditions:
- Investigators will be provided shared lab space and startup resources. They’re expected to eventually generate extramural project-based funds for their research programmes within two years of joining the institute.
- The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of five years or up to the age of superannuation in 60 years, whichever is sooner having an initial probation period of one year that might be extended in the discretion of the competent authority. Additional continuation, if any, depends on candidate’s performance throughout the first period of five years.
- The faculty candidates should have an MD (or equivalent) or PhD with a basic degree as MBBS / BDS / BVSc or PhD in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/Biotech Pharmacology or equivalent from a recognised University with original work according to patents or publications. For all positions postdoctoral experience as stated in (d) above with some sign of individual scientific thinking is a necessity. Demonstrated record of scientific output in the shape of recent peer-reviewed publications in scientific journals of high global repute or internationally legitimate and effective patents is vital.
- Beneath this recruitment notice, THSTI will fill the vacancies of faculty on direct recruitment.
- But, THSTI will look at filling the vacancy of Professor on deputation basis. The candidates seeking appointment as Professor on deputation must fulfil the above eligibility and experience and maintain an equivalent article on regular basis in the parent cadre or a post in the Level 13 of Pay Matrix with 2 years regular service in almost any Government (Central/State), PSU, autonomous figure or some other Government organization. Such applicants should forward their application through proper channel especially mentioning their situation has to be considered just on deputation basis. The terms and conditions of deputation will be regulated by DoPT OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay II) dated 17th June 2010 as amended/revised from time to time.
How to Apply:
The Process for online application
- Before proceeding for filing online applications, keep these documents convenient:
- Soft copy of your passport size photograph.
- Comprehensive CV (PDF format only) comprising details of eligibility, positions held, professional experience/distinctions and record of publications and patents
- List of publications and patents (PDF format only)
- Three of their greatest publications (PDF format only)
- List of three possible referees with names and email addresses (PDF format only).
- A two-page note (PDF format only) on the proposed scientific program and its relevance A two-page note (PDF format only) about the planned scientific program and its significance and connectivity to the on-going research at THSTI.
- Nominees are asked to utilize Google Chrome net browser for the best results in the submission of online application.
- After the online application is submitted, no correction/modification is permissible.
- In the event you have some difficulty in filling the online form, you might contact [email protected].
- On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing your reference number will be sent to the Email address given by you. Keep a note of your reference number for future correspondence.
- Applicants, who are working in any Government (Central/State), PSU, autonomous body or any other Government organization, should have their application forwarded through their employer or submit the same in the time of personal interview.
- All outcomes will be published on our site and communications will be through email.
The applications will be accepted during the year and will be scrutinized/shortlisted and processed for additional choice at the interval of 3 months. The final date for receipt of all applications for every quarter: March 31st, June 30th, Sept 30th, Dec 31st. Call for applications will stay open until suitable candidates are located. Interested candidates are asked to submit the online application.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Jobs, thsti rolling advertisement, thsti current openings, thsti faculty jobs, thsti faculty recruitment, thsti faculty positions, phd jobs, academia jobs, academic careers. Want to be notified of amazing opportunities like the ones posted above? Heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Did you know that it is a free of cost subscription service that you can avail, by signing up for it just the one time.