10+ Food Analyst Recruitment 2018 @ RUHS
Government jobs for msc biochem, microbiology and food tech candidates at RUHS, Jaipur. Food Analyst Recruitment Examination 2018 at RUHS, Jaipur online recruitment. Apply Online for Food Analyst Recruitment Examination 2018 at Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur. Check out all the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position : Food Analyst
No.of.Positions : 11
Advertisement No. : RUHS/2018/26692
Advertisement Details : RUHS/2018/25010
Age Limit :
- Minimum 22 years and maximum 45 years as on the date of Food Analyst
- The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules.(ARTHANA available at the website )
A person shall not be qualified for appointment as Food Analyst under the Act unless she / he
(i) holds a Masters degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or holds Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/Oil or holds degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law or is an Associate of the Institution of Chemists (lndia) by examination in the section of Food Analysts conducted by the Institution of Chemists (India) or any other equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes and has not less than 3 years experience in the analysis of food; and
(ii) has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a board appointed and notified by the Authority.
Knowledge of Hindi language in devnagri script (lipi) Knowledge of Rajasthan
‘sanskriti’ in devnagri script (lipi)
Before filling the on-line application form, read the notification, information
booklet etc. carefully. Ensure the eligibility and other requirements / criteria for
recruitment as given in this booklet / ARTHANA
You should be very careful in filling-up the on-line application form. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
IMPORTANT: HAND WRITTEN / TYPED / PHOTOSTAT COPIES / PRINTED APPLICATION FORM / SCREEN PRINTOUT WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line application form”
available at the website.
- In case you have any difficulty while filling on-line application form, send email to
Helpline at [email protected]
- Note the Form no. (User ID) for further steps. Keep it safe.
Documents to be uploaded while filling on- line application form :
1. Copy of photo ID (driving license/PAN card /Voter ID /AADHAR/ Govt. of PSU card /Passport)
2. Date of birth certificate: 10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth.
3. Degree of qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (SC, ST, Non creamy layer OBC, non creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
5. LD certificate /PH certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
6. Ex-serviceman certificate competent authority, if applicable.
7. Widow, divorcee certificate , if applicable.
8. Marriage Certificate, if applicable
9. Domicile certificate by the competent authority, if applicable.
10. Certificate for mandatory qualification as per ARTHANA
Documents to be submitted with the duly completed print copy of the application form at the time of recruitment procedure
1. Declaration (printed along with the application form)
2. Marks sheets/degree /provisional certificate of PG examination.
3. Marks sheets/degree /provisional certificate of UG examination.
4. Marks sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) Or its equivalent
5. Date of birth certificate :10th class certificate or any other equivalent certificate
6. Showing the date of birth /mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
7. Caste certificate (SC, ST, Non creamy layer OBC, non creamy layer MBC) issued by the competent authority, if applicable
8. LD certificate /PH certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
9. Ex-serviceman certificate competent authority, if applicable
10.Copy of photo ID (driving license/PAN card /Voter ID /AADHAR/ Govt. of PSU card /Passport)
11.Marriage Certificate, Widow, divorcee certificate , if applicable
12.Experience certificate(s) if applicable.
13.N.O.C from present employer, if applicable.
14.Attempt certificate of UG examination.
15.Attempt certificate of PG examination.
16.4(Four) Passport size photo.
17.Any other relevant certificate(s)/document(s)
All candidates have to pay non-refundable application fee of Rs. 3000/- (Rs. 1500 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan state domicile) on-line mode of payment.
The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any other
recruitments. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
The candidates Who had paid the application form fee earlier for the post of FOOD ANALYST in response to the RUHS notification no 18577 dated 17/09/2013 are also required to fill fresh application form now. However, such candidates are not required to pay the application form fee again.
- Start date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website : 28.0.2018 (After 5:00 PM)
- Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website : 20.04.2018 (12.00 midnight)
- Date of examination : 18.05.2018
- Receipt of printout of the on-line application form (along with all relevant documents) : Not to be submitted –To be submitted on reporting/on selection.
- Amendment Notification Dated 13.04.2018
- Information booklet
- Instructions to fill on-line application form
- Please read the Instructions to fill on-line application form before filling the form.
- For more details about advertisement please visit the institute website www.ruhsraj.org
Editor’s Note : govt jobs, food analyst jobs, RUHS recruitment, food analyst recruitment examination 2018 at Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, msc biochem jobs, msc food tech jobs, msc microbiology jobs, msc jobs. Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – which is a free subscription service, you can sign up for it once and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.