Scientist Vacancy for BSc & MSc Candidates @ Thermo Fisher
Candidates with a background in BSc/MSc with experience in cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, immunology are encouraged to apply online for a Scientist position that is vacant at Thermo Fisher Scientific. Thermo Fisher hiring for Scientist vacancy as per the details posted below:
Job Title : Scientist I
Job ID : 65662BR
Location : India – Bangalore
- High-throughput molecular cloning using recombinant DNA technologies
- Molecular cloning (include ligation independent methods), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme use, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing.
- Independently complete experiments using these methodologies – PCR Purification, Restriction, Ligation, Transformation, Miniprep, Colony PCR, Sequencing
- Keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s + 5 years experience or Masters with 2 + years experience in the area of cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, immunology or related fields.
- GLP, GMP or any other certification in laboratory practices and EHS certification will be considered as a bonus
- Should have a clear understanding of recombinant DNA technologies
- Should have a clear understanding of different molecular cloning and gene engineering techniques
- Knows therory, has full command of gene engineering methods (cloning methods (include ligation independent), plasmid vector construction, DNA/RNA modification enzyme use, mutagenesis, selection systems), genome editing
- Should have a clear understanding and laboratory skills in the area of immunoassays like western blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence
- GLP experience, documentation and automation
- Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
- Industry experience, bioinformatics and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Editor’s Note:thermo fisher jobs, thermo fisher india careers, thermo fisher scientific india jobs, thermo fisher current openings, bsc jobs, msc jobs, cell biology jobs, immunology jobs, msc immunology jobs, check out the free Newsletter we have and also follow us on all of our social media platforms.