MSc Research Fellow Position @ ACTREC | Tumor DNA Project Post
MSc candidates with Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry apply for Research Fellow Position at ACTREC. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : “Non-invasive mutation analysis from circulating tumor DNA in lung cancer patients.”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Ranjan Basak
Duration : One year from the date of appointment.
Funding Agency : DBT A/c. No. 3717
- Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA = Rs.32,500/- per month.
- The work progress of the candidate will be monitored and extension after 6 months will depend on satisfactory progress of the work.
- Post Graduate degree with minimum 55% marks in Life Sciences/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry from a recognized university and with NET/ GATE/ GPAT/ JEST/ JGEEBILS qualification or Post Graduate degree in professional course are eligible. Candidates with prior knowledge and experience in handling human samples and different Molecular Biology techniques are preferred.
- *One year M.Sc. degree course will not be considered.
Selected candidate will have to join at the earliest.
Candidates are advised to pre-register by sending their application in the prescribed format with recent CV by e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ latest by 17.00 hrs on 12-03-2018.
The interviews would be held on 13-03-2018 and candidates should report between 10.00 to 10.30 a.m. in Steno Pool, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the interview as well Candidates (from other state) has to make their own arrangement for accommodation/ stay in Navi Mumbai.
At the time of Interview the candidate should bring original certificates along with CV with contact details of 2 referees and submit the photocopies (attested) of the certificates, with a recent passport size photograph.
All correspondence should be strictly made only to ‘email@example.com’ as indicated.
- Last Date to Submit Applications – 12-03-2018.
- Date of Interview – 13-03-2018
- Time of Interview – 10.30 a.m.
- Venue of Interview – Meeting Room, 3rd floor, Khanolkar Shodhika, ACTREC.
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for research jobs in projects based on cancer? Hearfd of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Did you know that it is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once. ACTREC jobs, ACTREC vacancies, actrec jobs, actrec india jobs, actrec vacancies, actrec careers, actrec recrutiment.