MSc Biostatistics SRF Position Vacant @ IVRI
Apply for a senior research fellow position that is available at IVRI – Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Msc biostatistics candidates apply for research position at IVRI as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 02
Name of the Project : ‘Policy imperatives for promoting value chains of agricultural
commodities in India’.
Age Limit : 40 years for men 45 years for women.
Remuneration : Rs. 25, 000 + 20% HRA p.m.
- Essential – Master’s in Statistics/Biostatistics
- Desirable – Experience as evidenced by thesis / published papers / professional work
experience in research projects in the field of economics of livestock disease and disease
control or livestock value chains
How to Apply:
1. The posts are temporary or purely contractual basis till the termination of the project, i.e. up to December, 2020.
2. PI reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview and terminate the contract due to
unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason, even before completion of the
tenure or project for which no appeal therefore shall be made.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the aforesaid interview.
4. Candidates attending the interview must bring complete bio-data in original, thesis
dissertation, reprint of published papers and attested photocopies of all educational
certificates, mark sheets, degree and testimonials and two passport size photographs.
5. No separate call letter for interview shall be issued. The applicant may send their bio-data in advance by mail to email@example.com for above positions.
6. Candidates must reach well in time at interview venue on above date and time.
- Date of Interview – 20th March, 2018
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Office of HOD, Division of LES & IT, IVRI, Izatnagar
Editor’s Note: Research fellow posts at icar, ivri jobs, icar-ivri jobs, research jobs at icar-ivri , biostatistics jobs at icar, msc biostatistics jobs at ivri. Check out our Newsletter for similar opportunities and subscribe while you are at it.