MSc Biochemistry SRF Position Vacant @ ICAR-NIANP
MSc Biochemistry candiates are encouraged to apply and attend the walk-in interview at ICAR-NIANP. ICAR-NIANP is hiring for srf position, check the walk-in schedule given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Post : 01
Project Title : “Nutritional and physiological interventions for enhancing reproductive performance in animals”
Principal Investigator : Dr. N.K.S. Gowda
Duration : Upto 31-03-2020
- Rs. 16,000 / + HRA (for candidates without NET qualification)
- Rs. 25,000 / + HRA (for candidates with Masters degree having 4 or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree and for candidates with Masters degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years of Bachelor’s degree with NET qualification)
- Essential – M.Sc. / M.VSc / M.Sc. (Agri.) in Biochemistry / Chemistry / Animal
Nutrition / Animal Physiology / Gynaecology & Reproduction / Masters in
- Desirable – Research and analytical experience in a laboratory
Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years for women on the closing date of the application. Age relaxation of 5 years to SC/ST and women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per GOI/ICAR rules.
Terms and Conditions:
This recruitment is subjected to terms and conditions in force in ICAR for such appointments. There is no provision of absorption/re-employment in NIANP/ICAR after termination of the project. The service of person, who engaged, will automatically stand terminated with the termination of the project. The appointment is purely on temporary basis and liable to be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates for the said position may mail their application to Principal
Investigator, Dr. N.K.S. Gowda through E-mail: email@example.com on or before 17-03-2018.
- The short listed candidates will be communicated through mail to attend the interview scheduled to be held on 27-03-2018 at 10.30 AM in the administrative Block of ICAR-NIANP, Adugodi, Bengaluru.
- Candidates short listed for interview should report before 10.30 AM on the interview date with duly signed application form in the prescribed format, two sets of attested copies of certificates and testimonials along with original certificates.
- The candidates will not be paid any TA/DA and will have to make their own arrangements for travel, stay etc. for attending the interview
Editor’s Note: msc jobs, biochemistry jobs, msc biochemistry jobs, msc icar-nianp jobs, icar-nianp jobs, nianp jobs, msc job, master’s jobs. Follow Biotecnika on Twitter and Facebook, also keep up with us via our carefully curated Biotecnika Times Newsletter. A free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just once.