Life Sciences & Biotech Project Recruitment @ TANUVAS
BSc, MSc, BTech, Mtech biotech and life sciences candidates are encouraged to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled at TANUVAS. TANUVAS is hiring biotech and life sciences candidates for a young professional position as Per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position : Young Professional I
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : “All India Network Programme on Bluetongue – TANUVAS Centre”
Remuneration : Rs. 15,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Job Description : The project aims to characterize BTV isolates, vector studies, epidemiological studies and improvements to the BTV vaccine. The job also requires travel for the collection of the samples.
Qualification : B.Sc / M.Sc in life sciences or B.Tech / M.Tech in Biotechnology
How to Apply:
- The post is purely temporary till 31.03.2020.
- Qualified and interested candidates for this position may Walk-in for a written examination followed by an interview to be held at the Vaccine Research centre – Viral Vaccines, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051 on the said date and time for the test and interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates preferring to attend the interview. Candidates
are to make their own arrangements for their stay at Chennai.
- Mere attending the interview does not guarantee them the appointment and the selection will be based purely on merit basis. Candidates are requested to produce ID proof , all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
- Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.
- The appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the
appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidate should not claim any
Principal Investigator and Professor and Head
ICAR funded All India Network Programme on
Bluetongue – TANUVAS Centre,
Vaccine Research Centre- Viral Vaccine,
Centre for Animal Health Studies,
TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600 051.
- Date of Interview – 16.03.2018
- Time of Interview – 11.00 A.M
- Venue of Interview – Vaccine Research centre – Viral Vaccines, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051.
Editors Note: chennai jobs, tanuvas chennai jobs, chennai tanuvas current jobs, tanuvas jobs, jobs at tanuvas, biotech jobs, msc lifesciences jobs, msc jobs at tanuvas, tanuvas tamil nadu jobs, btech jobs, mtech jobs, bsc jobs, please make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you also follow us on all of our social media profiles.