BSc Project Positions Vacant @ CSIR-CFTRI | Biotech & Botany Candidates Eligible
B.Sc.(Hons.) in Food Science/ Biotechnology/ Botany/Zoology Jobs at CFTRI. Project Assistant (PA) position vacant at CFTRI. Bsc Jobs at CFTRI. BSc Jobs at CFTRI. Check details on the same, posted below:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Project Assistant Level–I
No.of.Posts : 1
Name of the Project : “Determination of milling out turn for raw paddy in Uttar Pradesh(12 district)” (SSP-0239).
Emoluments : Rs.8,000/-(Rupees Eight Thousand) consolidated per month
Essential Qualifications: First class B.Sc.(Hons.) in Food Science/ Biotechnology/ Botany/Zoology or equivalent degree with good academic records.
- Candidates should not have exceeded 25 years of age as on 09.03.2018 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- Age limit shall be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule.
- The engagement of PA-I is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
- The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the project (SSP-0239) for a maximum period of eight months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier or till the funds are available, whichever is earlier
- The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI, a “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview and report to Mr. Srinivas A, Senior Principal Scientist, Department of Grain Science Technology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysore on 09.03.2018 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo.
In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
- Date of Interview – 09.03.2018
- Time of Interview – 10.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – Grain Science Technology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore.
Editor’s Note: cftri jobs, job openings at cftri, csir cftri job oenings, bsc jobs at cftri, central food technological research institute of india (CFTRI) jobs, cftri job openings. For more opportunities make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.