MSc Candidates Eligible for Research Fellow Position @ ICAR-CSWRI
If you are a job seeker with a Master’s degree in Biotechnology and Life sciences, then you are eligible to attend the walk-in interview that has been scheduled for a Senior Research Fellow position as per the details posted below at ICAR-CSWRI:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
Project Title : “National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA)”
Master’s Degree in relevant subject (Animal Nutrition / Biotechnology/ Life Science/ Agriculture) with 4 Years / 5 Years of Bachelor’ Degree from a recognized University.
Candidate having 2 years Master’s degree in relevant subject (Basic Science / Biotechnology / Life Science with 3 years Bachelor’s Degree should have Ph.D. Degree or NET or any National level examination conducted by Central Government Department/ Agencies for admission to Ph.D. Programme.
How to Apply:
1. Age limit : 35 years for men and 40 years for women (Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC) (Upper age limit for Physical Handicapped relaxable by 10 year for General, 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC)
2. No TA/DA shall be given for attending the interview.
3. Interested candidates may be present for walk-in-interview upto 11:00 AM compulsorily after that their candidature will not be considered.
4. Interested candidates should bring the following documents with them at the time of interview:
(i) Original mark sheets and certificates of passing matriculation examination and onwards.
(ii) Testimonials and photo copies of mark sheets/certificates.
(iii)Latest pass port size photograph.
5. Screening test may be conducted, depending on number of candidates.
6. For technical information of the project, candidates may contact Principal Investigator.
7. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
- Date of Interview – 06.03.2018
- Time of Interview – 11.00 A.M.
- Venue of Interview – C.S.W.R.I., Avikanagar
Editor’s Note: For more such job opportunities make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Newsletter. For jobs like biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology, biotech jobs in india, jobs for biochemists, biochemistry related jobs, jobs for biochemistry graduates, keep visiting Biotecnika. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook, you can also download our app for free.