Life Sciences Job @ Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Institute
If you are a freshers MSc Life Sciences candidate and are looking for a research position, then make sure you check the Technical Officer post available at Mahatma Gandhi Cancer Hospital and Research Institute as per the information posted below:
Name of the Position : Technical Officer I
Location : Visakhapatnam, IN
Seniority Level : Entry level
Industry : Biotechnology Medical Practice Hospital & Health Care
Employment Type : Full-time
Job Functions : Engineering Information Technology
- Essential : Postgraduate in Life Sciences, preferably in Biochemistry / Biotechnology [or] Postgraduate in Medical Lab Technology with Hematology with 1 year experience.
- Desirable : Postgraduate in Life Sciences with 1 year research experience in health sciences field. Knowledge of computers.
- To execute the laboratory procedure for Blood and Marrow preservation and management.
- To perform lab work to support Blood and Marrow transplantations.
- To maintain and coordinate with administrative staff for clinical data management.
- Experience in handling commonly used laboratory procedures, basic computer skills, and good communications are desirable.
Editor’s Note: If you want more such amazing opportunities then make sure you are following Biotecnika. We are India’s Largest Biosciences portal, who have a carefully curated Newsletter that you can avail by signing up for it just once. For more on life sciences jobs, life sciences job openings, life sciences recruitments, Job openings in life sciences, life sciences careers, life sciences job Vacancies, follow us on all of our social media profiles.