Faculty Positions (Biotechnology) – Assistant Professor @ NIPER, Ahmedabad
NIPER, Ahmedabad recruiting for Assistant Professor (Biotechnology) position, that is available for Biotechnology candidates. M.Sc/ M.Pharm / M.S.Pharm/B.Tech/ M.Tech in Biosciences/ Bioengineering/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology check details on how to apply as per the details posted below:
This job expires in :
Advt. No. NIPER-A/01(A&B)/02/2018
The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER) – Ahmedabad is an Institute of National Importance established by an Act of Parliament under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India.
The Institute has excellent facilities for advanced education and research in pharmaceutical sciences and is looking for Teaching & Non- teaching staff of high degree of knowledge and willing to contribute in building this institute as one of the best centres of excellence.
The Institute has openings for the following Teaching & Non-Teaching positions on contract basis:
Name of the Position : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
No.of.Posts : 01
Area : Biotechnology
Qualification: Ph. D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree (M.Sc/ M.Pharm / M.S.Pharm/B.Tech/ M.Tech) in Biosciences/ Bioengineering/Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology with a very good academic record throughout.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years of Teaching / Research / Industrial post Ph.D experience in Computational Biology/Bioinformatics. Experience gained during or before Ph.D Degree will not be considered
Age : Maximum 45 Years as on date of advertisement
Salary : Consolidated salary as per 6thpay commission scales. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature for a period of one year only and same is renewable depending upon performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization of the post.
How to Apply:
- The applicant must submit online application (i.e Application for Non Teaching Staff category).
- The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on date of advertisement. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview.
- Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill any post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- The competent authority may relax experience and age for exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test / interview as to be decided by the Selection Committee.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post or for more than one discipline, he / she shall have to apply separately.
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may sent an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to appear in interview.
- The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
- All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Last date of application is March 09, 2018.
Editor’s Note: NIPER Ahmedabad Hiring for Assistant Professor, biotech jobs at NIPER, niper ahmedabad careers, recruitment at niper ahmedabad, msc jobs, phd jobs, b.tech jobs at niper, biosciences jobs at niper, teaching jobs at niper, teaching jobs in india, biotech teaching jobs. If you are not subscribed to the Newsletter, then what are you waiting for? It’s a free subscription service and you can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.