BSc & B.Tech Life Sciences Recruitment @ ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Research Institute
If you are from a BSc, B.Tech or even MSc background in Life Sciences, basic sciences in Genetics / Plant Molecular Biology / Plant Sciences /Bioinformatics / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Botany with the relevant experience, then check out the details of the position posted below and attend the walk-in that has been scheduled:
This job expires in :
Job Title : Young Professional-II
No. Of Posts : 1
Project Title : “TRANSGENIC DEVEOPMENT IN SUGARCANE”
Duration : One years or till winding up of the scheme whichever is earlier
Emoluments : Rs.15,000/- (fixed)per month
Age : Minimum age will be 21 years and Maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rules.
Essential Qualifications : Graduation(B.Sc./B.Tech) in Life Sciences from recognized university with 3 years / 4 years of bachelor degree. Specialization of life / basic sciences in Genetics / Plant Molecular Biology / Plant Sciences /Bioinformatics / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Botany.
Desirable Qualifications : Any post graduation degree in Life Sciences from recognized university. Working experience in sugarcane crop, plant molecular biology and genetic transformation in plants.
Terms and Conditions:
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data(specimen enclosed), original certificates, one set of photocopies of certificates, experience certificate and latest passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer, incase he / she is in employment else where.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate to attend the Walk-in-interview.
- A Written test will be conducted.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and is co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of project. The selected candidates will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this Institute.
- The selected candidate will be working on whole time basis and will not be allowed to register himself/herself for any academic programme viz.Ph.D. etc.
- Date of Interview – 26.02.2018
- Time of Interview – 09:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR-Sugarcane Breeding Institute, Coimbatore-7
Editor’s Note: Biotecnika – India’s Largest Biosciences portal has a free subscription service called the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a available for all by means of signing up for it just once with your email ID. You will receive the newsletter into your inbox on the daily and you will also receive occasional updates. For more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, make sure to follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.