JRF Position Vacant For Msc Life Science Candidates @ Cochin University for Science & Technology (CUSAT)
This job expires in :
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary research position in the KSCSTE funded project entitled “ The role of gp 130 – associated cytokines in the regulation of adult Neural Stem Cell (NSC) proliferation ad differentiation”. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on 23.01.2018 at 9.30 AM. Other details like the educational qualifications, age limit and how to apply are given below:
Name of the Position : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Positions : 01
Name of the Project : “The role of gp 130-associated cytokines in the regulation of adult Neural Stem Cell (NSC) proliferation and differentiation”
Emoluments : Rs. 22,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 years as on date of interview.
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential : Master degree in Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Biological Sciences or equivalent from a recongnised University with minimum 60% marks.
- Desirable : Candidates should have good knowledge of biochemistry, molecular & cell biology. Candidates with NET/GATE, research experience in animal cell culture, animal handling, techniques of molecular cell biology & biochemistry will be preferred.
Duration : Two Years, extendable for 1 more year upon satisfactory performance.
This scheme provides an opportunity of registration for doctoral research in the
Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT, under the Faculty of science.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates possessing the required qualification may attend the
walk-in interview along with the original certificates/documents [Application on plain
paper along with biodata (Max. – 2 Pages)] at Department of Biotechnology, Cochin
University for Science and Technology (CUSAT), Cochin – 682022. Applicant should report
to the department before 9.30 AM.
- Date of Interview – 23rd January 2018
- Time of Interview – 9.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Biotechnology, Cochin University for Science and
Technology (CUSAT), Cochin
- The university reserves absolute right to cancel the program of recruitment for the
post with no prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview
For details contact: Dr. BabyChakrapani P. S. ([email protected], [email protected]), Principal Investigator of KSCSTE Project, Department of Biotechnology, CUSAT, Cochin University PO, Cochin -682022, Kerala.