Plant Biotechnology Jobs @ ICAR-DOGR | Research Associate Post Vacant
This job expires in :
Eligible candidates are invited for Exam/ Walk in-Interview on 31.01.2018 at 10.30 AM at this Directorate for filling up the following positions on contractual basis till 31st March 2018 OR on termination of the project whichever is earlier from the date of appointment.
Job Title : Research Associates
No.of.Posts : 01
Name of the Project : Intellectual Property Management and Transfer/Commercialization of Agriculture Technology Scheme.
Emolument (Fixed) per month : With Ph.D Rs.40000/- + HRA (as per rule)
Essential Qualification :
- Doctoral Degree (Ph.D) in Agriculture ( Plant Breeding and Genetics / Plant Biotechnology / Horticulture)
- Master Degree in Agriculture (Plant Breeding and Genetics/ Plant Biotechnology/
Horticulture) with 60% marks with at least two years of research and must be NET qualified
Desirable Qualification :
- Basic understanding of role of IPR in Agriculture
- Research Experience in horticulture crops
- Knowledge of computer is must
- Published research papers
How to Apply:
- No objection certificate is required in respect of in-service candidate from their present employer.
- The age limit will be For RA : 40 years for men and 45 years for women.
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidate’s age limit it as per Govt. of India norms. Such candidate claiming relaxation in age should produce the ‘Cast certificate’ from the Competent Authority.
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision of re-employment after termination of the project.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Ph. D. degree/ Master degree certificate in Original should be submitted at the time of verification of original documents, candidates without required Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree certificate will not be entertained.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with bio-data in prescribed format (uploaded to our website) photographs and original testimonials, with one set of photo copies.
- Any individual applying for vacancies will have to give a declaration stating whether he/she is related to any employee of the institute of ICAR and if so, name of person and describe his/her relationship.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The Director reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof and also reserve the right to terminate the contract of job even before the completion of the project.
- The decision of Director, DOGR, would be final and binding in all aspects.
- This advertisement is also uploaded on DOGR’s website: http://www.dogr.res.in
- Date of Interview – 31.01.2018
- Time of Interview – 10:30 AM
- Venue of Interview – ICAR – Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research
Rajgurunagar, Pune-410505 )Maharashtra(Phone No.)02135( 222026, Fax: )02135( 224056, Email: email@example.com
Editor’s Note: In the lookout for walk-in-interviews that have been scheduled? Want to know where you can find more of such job postings? For more phd jobs,jobs for phd, job phd, jobs for phd graduates, jobs with a phd,jobs phd, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, make sure you are subscribed to the daily newsletter called Biotecnika Times.