Govt Research Vacancies @ NIFTEM | JRF & SRF Posts for MSc Candidates
This job expires in :
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
Deemed to be University (De-novo Category) under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 and An Autonomous Institution under Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India
Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli, District- Sonipat, Haryana – 131028
Walk-in-interview for the post of SRF
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (Annexure-1) for the position of SRF (01 no.) and JRF (02 no.) on purely contractual basis for a period of 03 years, to work in the Department of Tribal Affairs, Govt. pf M.P- funded research project –
Title of the Project : “Assessment of nutritional and technological characteristics of underutilized millets (Kodo and Kutki) and development and processing of value added products”
• Principal Investigator : Dr. Komal Chauhan, Assistant Professor
• Email: [email protected]
Position : SRF (01) & JRF (02)
Senior Research Fellow
Essential qualification :
- Masters with 60% marks in the areas of Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Food Technology/Food Science/ Food and Nutrition. Candidates with background of working experience in conducting biosafety studies/toxicity studies/food analysis will be preferred.
- Candidate must have One year research experience in the relevant area. (Desirable: Two years research experience)
Preferential qualification : Candidates must have expertise in carrying our chemical analysis of food products and handling and working in the field of biosafety evaluation studies.
Junior Research Fellow
Essential qualification : Masters with 60% marks in the areas of Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Food Technology/Food Science/ Food and Nutrition.
- SRF : Maximum 40 years for male and Maximum 45 years for female (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government rules).
- JRF : Maximum 30 years for male and Maximum 35 years for female (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government rules).
Fellowship per month :
- SRF – 28000/- + HRA (@10%)
- JRF – 25000/- + HRA (@10%)
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in interview at NIFTEM DMR room on 29.01.2018 at 11.00 am. The candidates should report and register their names at NIFTEM reception at 9.30 AM on 29.01.2018. No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview. The application should be submitted in the given format (Annexure I) in soft copy to [email protected] or can directly appear for the interview on the specified date, time and venue. The candidates should bring self attested application in duplicate. The attested copies of the certificates and testimonials should be attached with the application form. The original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
Editor’s Note: If you are wondering where in the world can I be notified of all of the latest in the government job vacancies? Then make sure you look no further than Biotecnika – India’s largest biosciences portal. You can also make it a point to subscribe to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service that enable you to have access to all of the latest in the Biosciences industry with regards to jobs, admissions, scholarships, research grants, jobs abroad, news and more. For more govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, keep up with Biotecnika.