Technical Assistant Vacancy @ UUHF | MSc Plant Pathology Candidates Apply
This job expires in :
Applications are invited for one post of Senior Technical Assistant (STA) on a consolidated salary of Rs. 28,000/- per month in the project entitled “All India Network Project on Soil Arthropod Pests” funded by ICAR against the vacant position in the project for a period of three years or till the position get filled, whichever is the earliest. The appointment will be purely temporary and shall be extended on six monthly review basis.
Name of the Position : Senior Technical Assistant (STA)
No.of.Position : 01
Name of the Project : “All India Network Project on Soil Arthropod Pests”
Consolidated Salary : Rs. 28,000/- per month
Funding Agency : ICAR
Eligibility for the position of Senior Technical Assistant (STA):
- Essential : M.Sc. (Ag.) (Entomology/ Plant Pathology/Horticulture/Seed Science & Technology)
- Desirable : Applicants having experience of handling soil arthropod pests in field and lab, and good publication record will be given preference.
How to Apply:
- The interested and eligible candidates possessing essential qualification may apply on a plain paper and the application should reach to Dr. Laxmi Rawat, Officer-In-Charge, Plant Pathology Division, College of Forestry, Ranichauri (V.C.S.G. UUH&F), Tehri Garhwal- 249199, through e-mail/post/ by hand before or by 31.12.2017.
- The date of the interview will be intimated through e-mail/phone. No separate interview letter will be issued and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Attested copies of all the Certificates, Degrees, Testimonials, Experience, and Publications must be enclosed with the application form.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview
Application Deadline – before or by 31.12.2017
Editor’s Note : Hi, please check the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You will find all kinds of information and latest updates from the biosciences industry on a daily basis. Ranging from job opportunities like the ones posted above and also news, admissions, internships, scholarships and more. For more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, follow Biotecnika on all of the social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.