Quality Executive Positions for Microbiology Candidates @ Bisleri
This job expires in :
Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution.
Known all over India as the brand that pioneered the concept of mineral water, bottled with its distinct green label, today Bisleri is a household name.
The Parle Group, founded by Jayantilal Chauhan, began manufacturing soft drinks in 1949. Bisleri, an Italian mineral water company, was launched in Mumbai in the year 1965. The Parle Group purchased Bisleri from the Italian entrepreneur Signor Felice Bisleri in 1969.
They merely used the name and launched Bisleri soda with two variants—carbonated and non-carbonated mineral water. Bisleri soda, though doing well, had to be discontinued, as Parle sold their soft drink brands to Coca-Cola in 1993. After the sale to Coca-Cola, Ramesh Chauhan dedicated himself to develop Bisleri as a brand and bring safe drinking water into the public domain.
Name of the Position : Quality Executive/senior Quality Executive
Experience : 2 – 7 Years
Location : Guwahati, Silchar, Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Kolkata
Salary : Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category : Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role : Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Description :
- Min 2-10 years of exp in Quality in reputed company.
- Responsible for quality of products manufactured in the Unit
- Responsible for food safety, quality systems meeting regulatory norms under various food regulations.
- Ensure conformance to ISO 22000 in Plant.
- To maintain all GMP standards and plant house keeping and conduct regular Plant audits
- Monitoring of Water Treatment Process, analyzing water treatment parameters
- To liaise with external agencies like BIS, Legal Metrological Department, local health authorities and external testing labs and ensure compliance to regulatories.
- To train Chemists, Microbiologists and operators on food safety, quality systems & standards and testing methodology
Editor’s Note: Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter – It is a free subscription service where you can have access to more msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, microbiology, microbiology jobs, bsc microbiology, we have over 5100+ jobs posted alone for msc candidates. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.