Quality Assurance Officer Post for Food Tech Candidates @ Britannia
This job expires in :
At Britannia we believe in creating growth opportunities by encouraging, idea leadership and taking responsibility for decision making. Britannia gives you a great learning experience in varied roles enabling adaptability in an ever changing business environment. Our work culture can be characterized by strong performance focus coupled with high result orientation. However Britannia is incomplete without an essential ingredient.Every new joinee finds a friend and a mentor in every Britannian he or she encounters during his/her tenure in this organization. The Family like culture of this 100 year young organization fuels the life-blood of every Britannian and has helped strengthened bonds manifold across almost a century.
Designation : Production Officer
Location : Erode, IN
Function : Production
Grade : Officer Grade III
Experience : 5 – 6 Years
Educational : Diploma Holder in Production Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Food technology / Food processing
- Monitoring the overall manufacturing & packing activities on the shop floor.
- Responsible for day to day issues related to defective generation, manufacturing abnormalities etc.
- Liaison with maintenance dept, Stores & HR.
- Shift wise Wastage control tracking and recording.
- Effective monitoring of machine availability and tie up with maintenance during breakdown
- Coordination with packing officers to get maximum efficiency in a shift
- Production input Vs packing output analysis
- Usage of Statistical tool like TQM, TPM etc.,
- Effective manpower handling
- Interest to learn automation
Other than the above mentioned core activities the candidate is also expected to demonstrate an excellence in:
- Training the workmen on ISO norms, wastage control and operating parameters.
- Taking control of the overall shift administration and effective shift manning and attendance management.
- Periodically conducting various internal audits with the quality to ensure biscuit quality.
- Technical knowledge to attend to machines
- Manpower management skills
- knowledge of food safety
- Communication skill
- Flexible approach to routine scheduling
- Analytical skill
Industry Type : Marketing and Advertising Food & Beverages Consumer Goods
Functional Area : Management Manufacturing
Editor’s Note: Check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail by signing up for it just the once. For more on food technologist job, food technology job, food technology jobs, jobs in food technology, food technology jobs in india, food technologist jobs, food jobs in india, check out all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.