MSc Biotech & Microbiology Job @ MAFSU | Work on Vaccine Development
This job expires in :
A walk-in interview will be held at 11:00 hrs on 11/12/2017 at committee hall of Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur for the post of Junior Research Fellow under DBT scheme on “Molecular epidemiology of ticks and tick-borne disease, host resistance and development of novel pathogen vaccines” implemented at Department of Veterinary Parasitology, Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur.
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title – “Molecular epidemiology of ticks and tick-borne disease, host resistance and development of novel pathogen vaccines”
Emoluments – Rs. 25,000/- per month plus HRA @ 20% as a fellowship.No other allowance will be paid.
- Essential – Master Degree in Biotechnology / Microbiology with NET or PhD
- Desirable – Knowledge of computer applications.
- At the time of interview, the candidates required to submit CV and one set of self-attested copies of the proof of all education qualification from 10th onward, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate if applicable, proof of prior experience also need to be submitted.
- Candidate should bring heir all original documents along with one set of xerox copies if the same, at the time of interview; else his/her candidature will be reject d out rightly.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing interview.
- No objection certificate s must from he employer / university, in case the candidate is in employment elsewhere.
- Date of Interview – 11/12/2017
- Time of Interview – 11.00 hrs
- Venue of Interview – Committee Hall of Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur
Editor’s Note: Heard of the Biotecnika Times Newsletter? Subscribed to it as yet? Want to know how to get notifications on the daily into your inbox? For more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc biotechnology jobs, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology
biotech jobs in india, jobs in biotech, microbiology, microbiology jobs, check out all of the social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook.