Govt Job @ Central Tasar Research & Training Institute – Biosciences Candidates Apply
This job expires in :
Applications are invited for the engagements of one Consultant purely on contract basis for 6 months for the project “Tribal Development through Tasar culture in West Singhbhum & Ranchi districs of Jharkhand” under Tribal Sub Plan during 2017-18.
Name of the Position : Consultant
No.of.Positions : 01
Name of the Project : “Tribal Development through Tasar culture in West Singhbhum & Ranchi districs of Jharkhand”
Consolidated Emoluments : The consolidated emolument for consultant is Rs. 30,000 per month.
Qualifications : B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Bio-sciences (Botany / Zoology / Bio-technology) with Post graduate diploma in Sericulture (Non-mulberry) trained persons with at least 6 months working experience in sericulture for the engagements.
How to Apply:
The applications may please be sent to Director, Central Tasar Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board (Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India), P.O. Piska-Nagri, Ranchi – 835 303 (Jharkhand) ,on or before 14/12/2017 only by Registered Post / Speed post or by e.mail: [email protected]. in the following format.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Technical monitoring of Silkworm Rearing of the project Areas in consultation with Scientists of CTR&TI Ranchi and Nodal officer of cluster.
2. Proper maintenance of Plantation under TSP Project in selected clusters of Bandgaon block in West Singhbhum and Bero block of Ranchi District.
3. Technical monitoring and Training guidance to the Seed Rearers (SRs) and Private Grainures (PGs)
4. Apart from the above emolument the applicant will not be eligible for any other payment or benefit.
5. Any other work that may be assigned by the Nodal Officer or Director, CTR&TI, Ranchi
6. His/Her work and conduct shall be reviewed by the Nodal officer, Director, CTR&TI Ranchi. In case, his/her performance is not found satisfactory the engagement is liable to be terminated at any instance of time without assigning any reason.
7. Age limit not more than 40 years at the time of applying the application.
8. The consultancy service automatically comes to an end on the expiry of 6 months or may be extended.
9. All rights reserved with Director, CTR&TI, Ranchi to accept or reject any application of time without assigning any reason.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview, if found eligible candidate for Interview.
11. The decision of the Director, CTR&TI, Ranchi will be final.
Declaration: I herby agree to work by accepting the terms and conditions as mentioned above.
Application Deadline – on or before 14/12/2017
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for more jobs like the ones posted above? Want to know how you can be notified of the same? Looking for more Government jobs? Make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a free subscription service that you can avail just by signing up for it once. For more such govt jobs, latest govt jobs, govt job, govt jobs in india, botany jobs, botany careers, botany and zoology, botany zoology, careers in botany, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology, biotech jobs in india, jobs in biotech, make sure you are keeping up with Biotecnika.