Govt Job : 79 Extension Officer Positions @ TSPSC – Telangana State Public Service Commission
This job expires in :
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD
NOTIFICATION NO. 66/2017. Dt. 18/12/2017
EXTENSION OFFICERS GRADE-I (SUPERVISOR) IN WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CHILD
WELFARE AND DISABLED WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- Applications are invited Online from qualified women candidates through the proforma
Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Extension Officers Grade-I (Supervisor) In Women Development Child Welfare and Disabled Welfare Department in the State of Telangana.
- The Examination is likely to be held in the month of March, 2018. The
Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time
Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Name of the Post : Extension Officers Grade-I (Supervisor) In Women Development
Child Welfare and Disabled Welfare Department
No.of.Positions : 79
Age as on 01/07/2017 Min. Max : 18-44*
Scale of Pay Rs. : 24,440- 71,510/- (R.P.S-2015)
(The Details of Vacancies i.e., Community, Zonal Wise and Women may be seen at
IMPORTANT NOTE : The number of vacancies are subject to variation on intimation being
received from the appointing authority, before the last date for submission of Online
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as
detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the Date of Notification.
Educational Qualifications as specified by the department of WD,CW&DW Dept., vide G.O.Ms.No.14 Department for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens (ESTT-A2), Dt.27/06/2013
1) Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science / Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (OR)
2) Degree in Sociology; (OR)
3) B.Sc. [Hons.] – Food Science & Nutrition; (OR)
4) B.Sc. – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
5) B.Sc. – Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
6) B.Sc. – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
7) B.Sc – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry; (OR)
8) B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
9) B.Sc. – Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Biological Chemistry; (OR)
10) B.Sc. – Food Technology & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry; (OR)
11) B.Sc. – Food Technology & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry.
AGE : Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
(Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
FEE : (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED
ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) ) towards Examination Fee. However, the following
category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are
c) PH & Ex-service men.
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
How to Apply:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and
then proceed further.
1. Applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through website only. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer and the eligibility decided in terms of notification.
2. The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and
within the time shall only be considered and the Commission will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
3. Applicants must upload his/her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G format.
i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 23/12/2017
ii. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 24/01/2018
iii. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for government job vacancies and a huge recruitment drive? Do not want to miss out on such opportunists? Then make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is a totally free subscription service that you can sign up for just once. For more on b.sc jobs, jobs on bsc, b.sc job, bsc job, jobs for bsc, botany jobs, botany careers, botany and zoology, botany zoology, careers in botany, jobs for biochemists, biochemistry related jobs, jobs for biochemistry graduates, make sure you are following us on all of our social media platforms.