Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate (Biological Sciences) @ CCMB
This job expires in :
The Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology. The objectives of the Centre are to conduct high quality basic research and training in frontier areas of modern biology, and promote centralized national facilities for new and modern techniques in the inter-disciplinary areas of biology.
Name of the Post : Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate in multiple research areas
Upper Age Limit : 35years
Salary(Rs): 22000- 36000 (as sanctioned by the funding agency)
Ph.D. (submitted/awarded) in any branch of biological Sciences. Candidates with Ph.D. in other sciences, but willing to take part in biological research are also encouraged to apply.
Experience in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Structural Biology, Cell Biology, Infectious Disease, Conservation Genetics, Veterinary Science, Reproductive Biology, Bioinformatics/Computation and Molecular Diagnostics is desired but not mandatory.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- HRDG (CSIR) prevailing guidelines are applicable these positions.
- All categories of applicants are required to submit online application.
- The age relaxation of five years for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates as per HRDG (CSIR) norms.
- The fellowship is normally fixed at Rs.22000 or 36000/- for Post Doctoral Fellow/Research Associate as sanctioned by the funding agency. However, a selected candidate may be placed in the higher start of stipend if recommended by the Selection Committee and approved by the Director, CCMB, based on ample justification. Higher start fellowship is also contingent on the availability of funds in the project.
- Remunerations indicated are maximum admissible and will depend upon the availability of funds and subject to conditions applicable to projects from different funding agencies at the time of recruitment.
- HRA may be admissible at the rate of 30% subject to conditions applicable to the projects from different funding agencies
- Recruitment will be based on preliminary screening of qualifications, experience and the suitability of the candidates to the nature of research project. Subsequently, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted and would be invited for an interview to be held at CSIR-CCMB. Further, short-listed candidates will be empanelled for appointment in specific projects as and when appropriate positions become available. The selected candidates will be available for appointment in projects for a minimum period of six months.
- Mere empanelment does not guarantee an appointment.
How to Apply:
For any query regarding the application and the status of application write to: [email protected]
*Note:This is a rolling advertisement. Eligible candidates will be invited for interview based on the availability of appropriate positions. Applications older than six months will be automatically eliminated. If you do not receive interview call during this time, reapplication is required for further consideration.
Editor’s Note: For more on phd jobs,jobs for phd, job phd, jobs for phd graduates, jobs with a phd,jobs phd, biological science, biological sciences, biological sciences courses, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. You can also follow us on all of our social media profiles like Twitter and Facebook. You can also download our app, which is free as well.