Govt R&D Job @ FSSAI – Food Safety and Standards Authority of India| Salary Up to Rs 1,77,500/- pm
This job expires in :
No. E-12017 /03/2017-HR
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
(A Statutory Authority under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India)
FDA Bhavan, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110 002
Subject: Filling up of various posts in the Food Safety and Standard Authority of India HQ, New Delhi and Regional Offices through transfer on deputation on foreign setvice terms/ Contract basis – Reg.
- The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is an autonomous Statutory Authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import, to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
- FSSAI proposes to fill up various posts in its HQ at New Delhi and Regional Offices by transfer on deputation on Foreign Service terms/ contract basis as per the details contained in Annexure-I. Officer fulfilling the eligibility criteria & experience as stipulated in Annexure-I may apply through proper channel( except Govt. Retired personnel) in the prescribed format (AnnexureII) along with all the supporting documents. Candidates however, will be required to produce original certificates for verification at the time of interview.
- The period of deputation would be initially for three years. Further extension beyond iliree years would be subject to performance evaluation in the organization. The terms of deputation including pay of the officials selected on deputation will be governed by provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel and Training’s Office Memorandum No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17th June, 2010 and oilier orders/ guidelines issued in this regard from time to time. The period of deputation, in case of employees already on deputation in another ex-cadre post including the period of deputation held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department shall not exceed seven years. The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years on the last day of receiving the applications. The upper age limit may be relaxed in exceptional cases of meritorious candidates.
- The vacancy positions are likely to vary and the Food Authority reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the vacancies or to cancel the advertisement at any stage.
Posts proposed to be filled up in FSSAI on deputation on foreign service terms/ contract basis
Post Title : Assistant Director (Technically)
No.of.Posts / Location : 04 (HQ/Regional Offices)
Pay band : Pay Level 10 (Rs.56100- 177500)
For Deputation :
Officers of the Central Government or the State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations:-
(A) Holding analogous post on regular basis; or
with two years regular service in Pay Level 8 or equivalent; or
with three years regular service ill Pay Level 7 or equivalent; or
with eight years regular service in Pay Level 6 or equivalent
(B) Possessing the following educational qualification and experience: –
Masters’ Degree or equivalent from a recognized university or institution in field of Chemistry /Bio chemistry/Food Technology/ Edible Oil Technology/ Microbiology/ Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Sciences/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-technology/ Nutrition/Toxicology /Nano Technology /Fruit & Vegetable technology/ Food Safety & Quality Assurance/ Life Science/Medicine/Public Health or any other related disciplines.
Desirable qualification:-Doctorate Degree in any of the aforesaid subjects
Retired Officers of the Central Government or the State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or semi-Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations from Pay Level 10 (Rs.56100-177500) or above and possessing the requisite educational qualifications may apply for the said position on contract basis. The remuneration of such candidates shall be fixed as per norms.
How to Apply:
- Application in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-II) from the eligible officers may be forwarded through proper channel to the Assistant Director (HR), Food Safety & Standards Authority of India, FDA Bhawan, New Delhi- 110002 along with ACRs/ APARs for the preceding five years duly attested and vigilance clearance latest by 11.12.2017.
- Incomplete applications and those received late and/ or without the requisite enclosures would be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard would be entertained.
Application Deadline – latest by 11.12.2017.
Editor’s Note: Looking for high paying government job? Want to know where to find information on the same? For more such msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc biotechnology jobs, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, jobs for biochemists, biochemistry related jobs, microbiology, microbiology jobs, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, botany jobs, botany careers, botany and zoology, botany zoology, careers in botany, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter.