Govt Job @ State Forest Research Institute – Posts in Wildlife & Silviculture
This job expires in :
Walk in Interview will be held at the institute on 28 /11/2017 to select suitable candidate for following purely temporary posts under the projects. Candidates may attend the interview with relevant certificates and mark sheets in original along with one set of self attested photocopies for each post. No TA/DA will be providing to the candidates.
Branch : Silviculture
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Positions : 01 (One)
Name of the Project : Selection of suitable species on the basis of growth performance of established plantations and development of nursery techniques to increase green cover under Green India Mission (GIM) in western Madhya Pradesh
Duration : Two Years
Fellowship (Consolidated) : Rs. 25,000/- PM
- Essential : Master’s Degree in Forestry/Agriculture/Bio technology/Environmental
Science/Micro-Biology with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Post graduate in Botany/Life Science with NET qualification or equivalent.
- Desirable – Knowledge in computer operation (MS Office) with Hindi & English Typing.
Minimum Two years experience in forestry operations/Projects.
Branch : Wildlife
Position II (a) & (b)
Name of the Post : Junior Research Fellow & Project Assistant
No.of.Positions : 01 (One) each
Name of the Project : Study on tiger presence and their dispersal movements in
Ratapani- Kheoni landscape of Vindhyan range.
Duration : Two Years
Fellowship (Consolidated) : Rs. 25,000/- PM & Rs. 16,000/- PM
Junior Research Fellow
- Essential : Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Life Science/ Environmental
- Desirable – Proven experience in RS/GIS or Post graduate (PG) certificate course in Remote Sensing/GIS Application (RS/GIS).
- Essential – Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science/Life Science/ Environmental
- Desirable – Knowledge of computer operation in word processing and Hindi/English Typing.
How to Apply:
Candidates may attend the interview with relevant certificates and mark sheets in original along with one set of self attested photocopies for each post. No TA/DA will be providing to the candidates.
- Date of Interview – 28/11/2017
- Registration Time – 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Interview Time – 12:00 noon onwards
- Venue of Interview – Bhim Nagar, Polipather, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482008
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for information on government jobs? Do not know where to find the same? Then you are at the right place – Biotecnika is India’s largest repository of information for all things Biosciences. Make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more on msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, msc biotechnology jobs, and also follow us on all of our social media profiles.