Bose Institute Research Careers – PhD Candidates Eligible for Associate Post
This job expires in :
Walk-in-Interview will be held on November 13, 2017 at 04:00 P.M. in the Seminar Room of the Division of Plant Biology, Centenary Campus, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata 700 054 for the following positions in the DBT-NWO (India-Netherlands) collaborative project entitled, “Unraveling the role of PLC in plant drought and heat stress tolerance : Exploring the potential of PI metabolism to improve crop yield”, under the joint supervision of Prof. A. N. Lahiri Majumder (PI, Coordinator) and Dr. Shubho Chaudhuri (Co-PI), Division of Plant Biology (India Investigators). The project is tenable upto 19.08.2018. Details of qualification, associatship/fellowship/pay, age etc. are as follows :
Job Title – Research Associate
No.of.Posts – 1
Associateship – Rs. 36,000/- p.m. + 30% HRA.
Age Limit – Below 35 Years (relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates only as per rules).
- Essential Qualification: Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences and research experience in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology as evidenced by publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Desirable Qualifications : Experience in Plant Transgenic Research/epigenetic studies with respect to abiotic stress tolerance.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee with typed application quoting advertisement No. and position on the envelop as well as application addressed to the Senior Professor & In-Charge, Registrar’s Office, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII-M, Kolkata 700 054 along with Bio-data giving details of qualifications with attested copies of mark-sheets, certificates from Secondary onwards and other testimonials and (reprints of publications and one page summary of thesis for RA or Extended SRF position). The candidates should also bring the originals of the same at the time of Interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview
- Date of Interview – November 13, 2017
- Time of Interview – 04:00 P.M.
- Venue of Interview – Seminar Room of the Division of Plant Biology, Centenary Campus, Bose Institute, P-1/12, C.I.T Scheme VII-M, Kankurgachi, Kolkata 700 054
Editor’s Note: For more such jobs, where a walk-in interview has been scheduled, you are at the right place – Biotecnika. We are India’s largest repository for all things biosciences. If you want to keep yourself updated with all of the latest in jobs, scholarships, admissions, projects and internships, news articles, for more phd jobs,jobs for phd, job phd, jobs for phd graduates, then make sure you are subscribed to Biotecnika Times.