Pune University Recruitment – Research Associate Position Vacant
This job expires in:
Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly University of Pune and University of Poona, is a university in Pune in western India, founded in 1949. Spread over a 411 acres campus, the university is home to 43 academic departments.
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate in Department of Zoology, under SERB sponsored project entitled “Understanding molecular mechanism of adipogenic activity of vitexin and isovitexin” sanctioned to Prof. Saroj Ghaskadbi, Department of Zoology, SPPU, Pune 411007.
Job Title : Research Associate
No.of.Post : 01
Category of Post : ONE
Duration : Till end of the project
Fellowship : Rs. 38,000/ + 30% HRA
Age : Not more than 35 years
Eligibility and Desirable Qualifications & Experience:
PhD in Zoology/PhD in Zoology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences. Candidate should have two years of research experience post PhD of working with cell culture systems and modem techniques in molecular biology. Candidate should have published at least two papers in SCI indexed journals.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should remain present with their CV and original certificates for walk in interviews on 1st November, 2017 in the Department of Zoology at 11 am.
- Appointment as Research Associate is purely on temporary basis and will terminate automatically by the end of the project.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Date of Interview – 1st November, 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Department of Zoology
Editor’s Note: Pune University has announced recruitment for a Research Associate position. If you are from a PhD Zoology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences background, then you are eligible to attend the walk-in-interview. If you keep up with Biotecnika and subscribe to our daily Newsletter, then you can be notified of the same in your inbox. For more phd jobs,jobs for phd, job phd, jobs for phd graduates, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, then keep visiting Biotecnika.