PhD/MSc Biology Job Vacancies @ NII – National Institute of Immunology
This job expires in :
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow
(Project) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Job Title : Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow (Project)
Project Title : “Investigating whether BLM helicase regulates the functions of multiple oncogenic Fbw7 substrates by enhancing their turnover” funded by CSIR
Tenable : till-04.05.2020
Principal Investigator : Dr. Sagar Sengupta, Staff Scientist-VI, ( [email protected] )
Emoluments : The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories
depending upon qualification & experience:
- Research Associate: Rs. 36,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Educational Qualifications :
- Research Associate: Ph.D in any branch of Biology
- Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in any branch of Biology with two years of research experience. Candidates must have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Must have basic experience in microRNA
quantitation, stable line generation and animal model generation.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration
of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and
attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should
send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum
Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 16th November, 2017
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in jobs like this? Research positions? Are you from an MSc or phD background? Then you are at the right place. For more msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, hd jobs,jobs for phd, job phd, jobs for phd graduates, make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter. It is an absolutely free of cost subscription service and you will get access to all of the latest via the same.