PGIMER Recruitment 2017 – JRF Position Vacant in DBT Project
This job expires in :
Department of Virology
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Sector 12, Chandigarh
Applications are im ited for the post of Junior Research fellow in DBT funded project entitled ”Study of pathogenesis of HSV-1 induced uveitis in rabbit animal model and development of topical microemulsion as a therapeutic regimen” under Dr. Mini P Singh, Additional Professor, Dept of Virology as per details given below:-
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
Age Limit : 28 years (Age relax able in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as
per rules) as on 03.11.17
Salary : As per DBT rules. (OM No. SR/S92-09/2012 Dated: 21.10.2014)
- Essential qualification: Masters in Life sciences with 60% aggregate marks in post graduation
- Desirable: Preference will be given to candidates with following qualification and experience in animal handling. (CSIR UGC NET. GATE, DBT BET, ICMR JRF)
How to Apply:
- The engagement in the projects is purely on contract basis. Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit their complete bio-data duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. & affixed with latest photograph on the application form and submit by 03/11/2017 at 5:00 pm in Room no 608, 6th floor, Research Block-A PGIMER.
- The envelope should be labelled as “Application for the post of Junior Research fellow for the project Study of pathogenesis of HSV-1 induced uveitis in rabbit animal model and development of topical microemulsion as a therapeutic regimen”. No interview letters will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The selection committee reserves the right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of screening test in case more number of candidates appears for the post.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure that the applications are sent timely and the department will not be responsible for any postal delays. Application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Interested candidates may send their application as per the prescribed format given below. Applications received without the prescribed format and will be summarily rejected.
a) Proof of Age (self- attested)
b) Degree Certificate (self- attested)
- Date of Interview – 03/11/2017
- Time of Interview – 5:00 pm
- Venue of Interview – Room no 608, 6th floor, Research Block-A PGIMER.
Editor’s Note: Are you looking for research jobs? For more, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, life science job, life science graduate jobs, jobs life sciences, jobs in life science, job in life science, life sciences jobs, jobs life sciences, life science job, look at Biotecnika. Want to be notified on a daily basis of all the latest and hottest jobs in the biosciences field? Then look no further than Biotecnika. We have a daily newsletter called Biotecnika Times.