ICAR-NRCPB Recruitment – RA/JRF/PA Posts Vacant for MSc/PhD Candidates
This job expires in :
A walk-in interview is scheduled on 31st October, 2017 for filling up one JRF and one RA posts at NRCPB, LBS Centre, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012 under the DBT funded Projects and one Project Assistsnt (PA) post under the ICAR funded Project.
Position I & II
Job Title – Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – 1 each
Project Title : lndo-UK Centre for Improvement of Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Wheat (INEW)
Age Limit : As per DBT, Govt. of India rules.
Emoluments Fixed per month :
- RA – Rs. 40000 + 30% HRA
- JRF – Rs. 25000 + 30% HRA
- Essential – Ph.D degree in Plant Sciences with specialization in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Genetics/ Biochemistry/ Life Sciences/Agriculture or having 3 years of research/teaching experience after M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
- Desirable – Experience in Molecular markers, Transcriptome data analysis in Plant system.
Junior Research Fellow
- Essential – Post Graduate Degree in Plant Sciences with specialization in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Genetics/Biochemistry/ Life Sciences/ Agriculture with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Postgraduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Desirable – Experiences in Isolation and characterization plant metabolites, [and /or] Biochemical assays, [and /or] Molecular Biology Techniques [and /or] Bioinformatics.
Job Title – Project Assistant
No.of.Posts – 1
Project Title : Genetic modifications to improve biological nitrogen fixation for augmenting nitrogen needs of cereals.
Emoluments : Rs. 15,000 (consolidated)
- Essential – Bachelor’s degree in any subject, preferably life sciences; knowledge of computers, especially working with MS-Word, Excel, Power point and email and administrative procedures; willingness to work with plants system.
- Desirable – Experience in working in a biological laboratory atmosphere and work experience in a research or finance or administrative department.
Eligible candidates may send their detailed bio-data to the E-mail: [email protected] on or before 30th October, 2017. The positions are temporary and are initially offered for a period of six months or till end of the project duration, whichever is earlier. However, the positions can be terminated with one month notice owing to any change in circumstances.
Applicants should send their complete CV (Advance copy of the application may be ser>t by, email to : [email protected], should enclose the copy of the research publications, where ever applicable; one page summary of their achievement relevant to the post applied for; and should enclose two reference letters (one must be from the person with whom worked latest).
- Application Deadline – 30th October 2017
- Date of Interview – 31st October 2017
- Reporting Time – 10:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – NRCPB, LBS Centre, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012
Editor’s Note: make sure you are subscribed to Biotecnika. Why? Because we here at Biotecnika – the largest repository of information all things biosciences make it our mission to provide all of the candidates the best and the latest in the industry job wise, admissions, projects and internships, proposals, scholarships and we also have a dedicated news section for all of the top articles written by our talented staff, make sure to check them out, For more msc job, jobs for msc graduates, msc vacancies, msc careers, msc recruitment, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology
biotech jobs in india, phd jobs,jobs for phd,phd biochemistry jobs, job phd, jobs for phd graduates, subscribe to the Newsletter.