ICAR-DOGR Recruiting MSc/PhD Candidates for Research Positions
This job expires in :
Eligible candidates are invited for Exam/ Walk in-Interview on 14.11.2017 at 10.30 AM at this Directorate for filling up the following positions on contractual basis till 31st March 2018 OR on termination of the project whichever is earlier from the date of appointment.
Job Title : Senior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : National Innovation on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) Project
Emolument (Fixed) per month :
- Rs 25,000/ Per Month-(1ST & 2nd Year) + HRA(as per rule) and
- Rs.28,000/- Per Month for 3rd year + HRA (as per rule)
Essential Qualification : M.Sc.-Agri. With specialization in Genetics and Plant Breeding /
Biotechnology/Plant Physiology/Agril. Microbiology /life science with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree.
Post Graduate degree in basic science with 3 years bachelor’s degree and two years master
degree should have qualified NET
Desirable Qualification : Working experience in handling breeding/molecular techniques
Job Title : Research Associates
No.of.Posts : 01
Project Title : Haploid Induction in onion (Allium cepa L)
Emolument (Fixed) per month : With Ph.D Rs.40000/- + HRA (as per rule)
Essential Qualification : Ph.D in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology/applied
biochemistry/Genetics & Plant Breeding.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in gene cloning and expression, Plant genetic
Note: Candidate should report at 9.30 a.m. on above mentioned date. Only those fulfilling qualification for the concerned post should come.
How to Apply:
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 60 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities and verification of documents.
- Candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with bio-data in prescribed format (uploaded to our website) photographs and original testimonials, with one set of photo copies.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Editor’s Note: In the lookout for walk-in-interviews that have been scheduled? Want to know where you can find more of such job postings? For more biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology, life science jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences,jobs for life science, life science job, life science graduate jobs, jobs life sciences, jobs in life science, job in life science, make sure you are subscribed to the daily newsletter called Biotecnika Times.