Postdoc Job Freshers at ITC
ITC is one of India’s foremost multi-business enterprise with a market capitalisation of US $ 50 billion and a turnover of US $ 8 billion. ITC’s aspiration to create enduring value for the nation and its stakeholders is manifest in its robust portfolio of traditional and greenfield businesses encompassing Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Hotels, Paperboards & Specialty Papers, Packaging, Agri-Business, and Information Technology. This diversified presence in the businesses of tomorrow is powered by a strategy to pursue multiple drivers of growth based on its proven competencies, enterprise strengths and strong synergies between its businesses.
The competitiveness of ITC’s diverse businesses rest on the strong foundations of institutional strengths derived from its deep consumer insights, cutting-edge Research & Development, differentiated product development capacity, brand-building capability, world-class manufacturing infrastructure, extensive rural linkages, efficient trade marketing and distribution network and dedicated human resources. ITC’s ability to leverage internal synergies residing across its diverse businesses lends a unique source of competitive advantage to its products and services.
Innovation has always been integral to ITC’s DNA, the foundation for the unique and differentiated value propositions that it has crafted over the years.
Job Title : Post-doctoral Fellow – ITC LSTC (R&D)
Experience : 0 – 5 yrs
Location : Bengaluru
Assignment Tenure : 11 months
Age : 28 – 32 years
Will be responsible for:
- Designing, developing, and executing experimental protocols with the goal of delivering new and innovative solutions to various challenges for lab scale encapsulation.
- Understanding the required research platform and work with the multidisciplinary teams, extending related help.
- Data analysis and interpretation and conclude on research topics and projects.
- Analyzing the encapsulated particles under various stability parameters.
- Optimizing and scaling up the technology to Pilot Scale level and analyzing its properties.
- Expected to provide new insights related to assigned research programs.
Reporting Relationship : Reporting to Principal Scientist
Key Success Factors:
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
- Flexibility, ability to prioritize, multi-tasking, and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Good knowledge of molecular stability, liquid chromatography, electron microscopy,
- Particle size analyzer, thermal gravimetric analysis, water contact angle measurement, Zeta potentiometer etc.
Qualification : PhD in the area of Science (Biology/ Chemistry) / Engineering (Nanosciences, Nanotechnology) / Material Science
Editors Note: If you are looking for any jobs be it freshers or experience at ITC Limited, then look no further for information on postdoc position, post doc position, postdoc jobs, postdoc positions, postdoctoral positions, postdoctoral jobs, postdoctoral position, post doc, postdocs, postdoc, find phd, phd jobs, post doctorate, postdoctoral, jobs phd, jobs in freshers, freshersjobs, freshers jobs.in, job in freshers, fresher jobs, freshers job, fresher jobs in india, job freshers, fresher jobs in, all fresher job, jobs for freshers, jobs in india for freshers, fresher job in india, fresher jobs india, jobs in fresher, jobs fresher, freshers jobs in india, jobs freshers, all freshers job, fresher jobs, freshers jobs, jobs for freshers, job for freshers, fresher job, freshers job, jobs in bangalore for freshers, and anything more on ITC Ltd jobs then visit BioTecNika which is the largest repository for all and any information related to freshers postdoctoral positions at ITC.