Freshers Internship – R&D @ Kemin. MSc Candidates Apply Online
Kemin Industries is a privately held, family-owned and operated global nutritional ingredient company headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. Dr. Chris Nelson is the President and CEO. Kemin uses applied science to provide products and services that help improve the quality, safety and efficacy of food, feed and health-related products.
Job Title : Intern – R&D
Job ID : 2017-4954
No.of.Posts : 01
Location : IN-Chennai
Category : Research & Development
- Carry out laboratory and field experiments as per the direction of the research manager
- Develop and validate new protocols for laboratory research
- Carry out literature search and identify appropriate methods for conducting research
- Contribute to writing research reports and presentations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all research activities in laboratory note books and other documents as required.
- Protect all confidential information such as formulations, trade secrets and other commercially sensitive information.
- Carry out research activities with high scientific and personal integrity and also by following good scientific and laboratory practices.
- Conduct all research activities with strict adherence to the health and safety policies of the company.
- MSc Food / Applied Microbiology
- Freshers preferred
Editor’s Note: If you are on the hunt for internships and you are fresher, looking to intern for the r&d section of a company, then Kemin has announced openings for freshers preferably. If you are msc food or applied microbiology candidate then check all the details above. For more internship, the internship, application for internship, internships, internship in india, india internship, internship in chennai, internships in india then subscribe to the Biotecnika Newsletter to get all the latest in internships, r&d jobs and many such opportunities.