Bsc Life Science Job @ IARI | Project Position Vacant
Eligible candidates may appear in Walk-in-interview for the positions of project assistant and helper in the Industry funded project as follows
Job Title : Project Assistant
Project Title : Project: “Studies on monitoring and management of insect pests using innovative pheromone formulations”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Suresh M Nebapure
Emoluments fixed per month : Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated)
- Essential: Graduation in Life Sciences/Zoology/Specialization in Entomology
- Desirable: At least one year research experience in entomology
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may come for the walk-in-interview on 26 October, 2017 with two copies of their bio-data, two passport size photographs and one set of attested copies of their certificates/marksheets/experience proof. Please bring original certificates for verification at the time of interview. Reporting time: 9.30 AM on 26 th October, 2017 at Division of Entomology, IARI, New Delhi-12
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Date of Interview – 26th October 2017
- Time of Interview – 9.30 AM
- Venue of Interview – Division of Entomology, IARI, New Delhi-12
Editor’s Note: If you are looking for information on jobs like Project Assistant in IARI. And if you have a Graduation in Life Sciences/Zoology/Specialization in Entomology then you are eligible to apply for the post. For more details on life science jobs, jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, jobs for life science, life science job, life science graduate jobs, jobs life sciences, jobs in life science, job in life science, life sciences jobs, jobs life sciences, life science job, jobs in life science, life sciences careers, careers in life science list
life science graduate jobs,then you are at the right place. Biotecnika is largest repository of information on all things biosciences.