Biotech Jobs @ GADVASU. MSc & M.Tech Candidates Apply for JRF Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (1) at a fixed salary of Rs. 25,000+20% HRA (per month) in the research scheme “Designer food for management of type-2 diabetes: targeting the gut-hormone modulatory potential of probiotics” sanctioned by theSYST–DST, New Delhi.
The post is purely temporary and is for six months or till the termination of the project whichever is earlier. The term of fellowship may be extended for further period provided that the performance of the candidate is found satisfactory. The required qualifications are here under:
Name of Post : Junior Research Fellow (1)
Project Title : “Designer food for management of type-2 diabetes: targeting the gut-hormone modulatory potential of probiotics”
2. B. Sc degree in any relevant branch of life sciences with at least second division.
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to metric level.
Note: The condition of knowledge in Punjabi is however relaxable, if the candidate is found otherwise deserving.
- Rs. 25,000.00 + 20% HRA per month (for first 2 years) and Rs. 28,000.00 + 20% HRA per month (for third year) for Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
- Rs. 16,000.00 + 20% HRA per month (for first two years) and Rs. 18,000 + 20% HRA per month (for third year) for Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences without NET.
Age limit: 35 Years (as on the date of application), which is relaxed upto 5 years for SC/ST/PH/OBC/Women candidates
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to submit/send their bio-data along with one set of photocopies of all related documents, mark sheets and publications with a recent passport size photograph on or before 23/10/2017 upto 5.00 P.M. The interview will be held on 25/10/2017 at 10.00 AM in the O/o the undersigned. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview and no separate letter for the interview will be issued.
- Application Deadline – 23/10/2017
- Date of Interview – 25/10/2017
Editor’s Note: if you want more jobs like the ones posted above, then visit Biotecnika. All of the latest opportunities for biosciences candidates can be found here. You can also subscribe to our newsletter if you want daily updates on the same. For more microbiology, microbiology jobs, biotech job, jobs biotech, job in biotech, job for biotech, jobs in biotechnology follow us on our social media profiles.